MESI mTABLET System – Authorised Distributor
Complete solution for modern medical practice.
Wireless and portable hand-held system. Choose your system and add additional extensions to optimize workflows.
- 12-Lead ECG
- Ankle-Brachial Index
- Blood Pressure
- Pulse oxymetry
- Toe-Brachial Index
Additionally, if you own a MESI mTablet System and want to add an extension, please select from the options below:
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
MESI mTABLET System
|The MESI mTABLET System gives you a completely new experience of medical and devices. Its flexibility enables it to be an efficient part of your workflow.
It is a comprehensive system of innovative diagnostic modules, designed and produced particularly for use in hospitals and primary health care.
The mTABLET brings a completely digital patient database and an excellent user experience.
It was developed in accordance with the growing needs of medical personnel; therefore, it is easy to use and can be effortlessly introduced into healthcare working environment.
MESI mTABLET ECG System
Advanced analysis and collaboration anytime, anywhere
The wireless and portable MESI mTABLET ECG, a powerful diagnostic device, makes it easy to capture, analyse and share high-quality ECG data that can be accessed for consultation with cardiologists or specialists from any device. The MESI mTABLET ECG monitor has been awarded the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2018!
Upgrade your medical practice with MESI mTABLET
- Addressing the Big Data Revolution – Objective results all stored in one place
- Always-up-to-date – Constantly upgraded & tested by medical professionals
- Improving information flow – Improves communication & reduces time
- View results on a tablet and computer right after performing the measurement.
- Send anonymized digital results to consulting doctors in a matter of seconds.
- Add additional modules and apps to optimize workflows.
MESI mTABLET Wireless Diagnostic Modules
All diagnostic modules connect wirelessly via Bluetooth with MESI mTABLET providing you with boundless freedom. All measurements patient data are automatically stored and synchronized with the built-in electronic medical record – MESI mRECORDS that is available on the MESI mTABLET and any web-enabled device, simply and securely. With MESI mTABLET, all the stakeholders access healthcare information in the same format at the same time.
Performance and functionality can be enhanced with numerous software and diagnostic modules available in the medical marketplace – MESI mSTORE. Apps enhance diagnostic possibilities and expand the potential of the primary care examination and healthcare consultation.
MESI mTABLET ABI
The smartest wireless Ankle-Brachial Index
Automated wireless Ankle-Brachial Index system with its 3CUFF™ technology allows simultaneous measurement of brachial and ankle pressures. It also incorporates PADsense™ algorithm for the detection of severe Peripheral Arterial Disease.
|Measurement review and storage
MESI mTABLET TBI
|The simplest wireless Toe-Brachial Index.
MESI mTABLET BP
|Revolutionized office Blood Pressure.
MESI mTABLET SPIRO
|The most versatile digital spirometer.
MESI mTABLET SPO2
|The most flexible Pulse Oximeter.
MESI mTABLET Wireless Diagnostic Extensions and Modules
All add-on extensions and modules integrate seamlessly with the MESI mTABLET System and can be added at any time. Add-on diagnostic extensions and modules allow medical practitioners to perform the following measurements:
- Toe-Brachial Index (TBI)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: MESI mTABLET
Processor: CPU Quad ARM Cortex A53 @ up to 1.2GHz per core
Barcode reader: 1D/2D barcode imager
Screen: 1280 x 800 px IPS
Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and 2.4 GHz single band Bluetooth 4.1
Audio: Mono speaker
Security: 2 step authentication – password, SMS code
Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Ethernet module, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
Congratulations Mesi! MESI, Ltd. was selected for the Google for Startups Accelerator: Europe. Learn more Link: https://www.mesimedical.com/another-big-success-mesi-was-selected-for-the-google-for-startups-accelerator-europe/
Delighted to share that MESI earns the MDSAP Certification. Read more https://www.mesimedical.com/mesi-earns-the-mdsap-certification/
MESI mTABLET System – Videos
MESI mTABLET – Setup and first use:
ECG module – Setup:
ECG module – How to perform the measurement:
ECG module – Maintenance and troubleshooting:
ABI module – Setup:
ABI module – How to perform the measurement:
ABI module – Maintenance and troubleshooting:
BP module – Setup:
BP module – How to perform the measurement:
SpO2 module – Setup:
SpO2 module – How to perform the measurement:
SpO2 module – Maintenance and troubleshooting:
MESI mRECORDS – General instructions:
MESI mSTORE – General instructions:
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park