The Genius™ 3 tympanic thermometer allows for robust, accurate and dependable temperature measurements.
Durable, Dependable, and Accurate
Count on the medical graded Genius™ 3 Thermometer to deliver accurate readings.
• Peak Select technology takes multiple readings and selects the highest temperature for display in 1 to 2 seconds.
• Durable design reduces the need for recalibration.1 2
• Disposable single-use probe covers help prevent cross-contamination.
• Programmable display shows oral, rectal, or an absolute temperature reading in ear mode.
Obtaining a consistent, accurate measurement is crucial during medical check-ups and clinical procedures, so only the best in thermometry technology is appropriate. The Genius 3 Tympanic Thermometer represents the gold standard in thermometry, using its proprietary Peak Select system to determine the body’s accurate temperature directly from the tympanic membrane. Medical professionals can count on this thermometer to deliver an accurate temperature reading while saving staff time, minimising infection control concerns and ultimately paving the way for better patient care.
- Tapered probe design
- Peak select technology records and analyzes up to 100 temperature measurements and selects the highest reading in 1-2 seconds
- Accuracy +/-0.3 C
- Provides temperature measurement in 1-2 seconds
- Programmable display allows the thermometer to be customized according to hospital protocol
- Disposable, single-use probe covers designed to aid in the prevention of cross contamination
- Temperature reading displayed on LCD screen
- F°/C° Toggle button customizes temperature read outs to follow facility protocol
- Pulse timer allows for pulse and respiration monitoring on one single device
- Extended battery life – takes 15,000 readings on 3 AAA batteries
- Base of thermometer stores up to 32 probe covers
- Tethered unit and base enable easy access to probe covers
- Durable design reduces the need for recalibration
- Plastic housing allows for an IP22 rating for protection against dust and liquid ingress
For more information download the following: