Baby Thermometer – Smart Temperature Monitor & Sleep Position Detector
Children’s Thermometer (Pediatric) that is reliable and accurate.
Thermometer Monitoring wherever you are.
Free Infrared Thermometer (worth €19.99) for the rest of the family! While stocks last.
Free Thermometer will be added to your Shopping Cart.
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
Remote & continuous monitoring of the baby’s temperature and sleeping position.
Protect Your Baby’s Position in the Cot
Tucky helps monitor the baby’s sleeping position. It detects reversals, and then warns the parents. This function ensures that the infant remains in the position recommended by pediatricians. Tucky sends an alert when he/she rolls on the stomach.
Benign fever or risk infection? Tucky helps you react well!
In the form of a comfortable, thin and flexible patch, Tucky is placed under the right armpit and allows you to monitor continuously and remotely evolution of the temperature with peace of mind.
If there is a significant increase in temperature, you will be immediately notified by an fever alert on your smartphone.
No Distance Limit
Follow the evolution of the temperature wherever you are!
Fever can be monitored either at home (5-10m through Bluetooth) or remotely (at work) via internet on a 2nd smartphone (secured cloud data synchronization ).
Beyond that, you use the relay mode which allows you to access data in real time (health cloud synchronization).
Fever is under control in all situations!
An Intuitive App
- Multi profiles
- Multi devices
- Data history
- Curve / timeline views Health book..
- Fever alert:
In case of peak temperature (threshold adjustable), Tucky send an alert on your smartphone.
- Health record:
Information can be manually added to profile, such as time of medication, time of bed, etc.
- Multi profile:
Profiles are created for each user, each retaining their history and their own settings
A Secured Medical Device
- Very Low Emission of Waves – Tucky emits only 0.05% of the time via “Bluetooth Low Energy”, with a transmission power 1000x lower than a smartphone.
- Certified Medical – Tucky is a Class IIA medical device, whose certification has been issued by a European Notified Body. It has been designed in France by teams certified EN / ISO 13485.
- Flexible and Gentle For The Child – Consisting exclusively of biocompatible and hypoallergenic materials, Tucky and its adhesives have been designed to respect the sensitive skin.
- Secured Data – Health data is automatically synchronized and protected on a secure health cloud with the French HADS (Authorized Hosting of Health Data) certification.
A Complete Thermometer
– Flexible, comfortable, hypoallergenic
– Medical certification, accuracy 0,2 0,2°C
– Ultra low wave emission (250x lower than a baby phone)
– Rechargeable (autonomy > 5)
Overview of the features and benefits:
- Easy to install, flexible and light weight, Tucky is both a wearable thermometer and a position monitor. It is placed under the armpit by applying a double-sided hypoallergenic adhesive.
- It measures continuously the temperature without disturbing the child nor the parents and keeps track of the data.
- It enables to monitor remotely with no range limit, via the App, thanks to healthcare data hosting synchronization.
- It brings comfort and peace of mind thanks to the fever alert. Set by default at 38,4°C, the threshold is adjustable for each child.
- Tucky also monitors the sleeping position of new born babies and sends an alert when he/she rolls on the stomach. Your nights are more peaceful.
Tucky box & adhesive refill kit
Tucky box includes
- 1 thermometer
- 5 adhesives
- 1 USB recharge cable
- 1 manual
- Adhesive refill kit x 15 (ref=ADH 21)
- ”We used this recently for our 7-month-old who had covid and got a high temperature. It was so easy to setup and was reassuring to be able to keep an eye on his temperature through the night. Would highly recommend this product to any parent.” -Aidan Spence
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park