Clinical Sense uses German Infrared technology to measure body temperature from a distance of 5cm and to an accuracy of ± 0.2ºC. Infrared technology can also be used to measure the temperature of objects such as hot milk and to measure ambient room temperature.
Track Your Temperature
Clinical Sense can store up to 35 temperature readings providing an effortless way to monitor and detect any abnormalities in your temperature throughout a period of time.
Why choose this Non Contact Forehead Infrared Thermometer?
• Non-Contact Design, Safe and more hygienic to use.
• Built-in distance-to-spot sensor to guarantee more precise
• Contactless Temperature Measurement</strong>- the accurate, contactless design of our thermometer helps reduce the risk of cross infection and eliminates the need for sterilising or disposable covers.
• Improved with environmental temperature compensation.
• 1 second reading, smart and convenient.
• Tri Colour LCD Display – the Clinical Sense Thermometer has an in built fever alarm and Tri Colour smart display.
• Memory function; Memory recall of 35 reading.
• Multi function design, can measure forehead, room, object temperature.
• Switching between mute and un-mute. It will not disturb your sleeping baby.
• Switching between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
• Automatic shutdown and power saving.
• Clinically tested. Reliable Readings – Clinical Sense comes equipped with a German made infrared sensor. Clinical Sense has obtained CE, ISO 13485 & FDA certifications, this ensures the highest levels of product quality have been adhered to throughout the testing and manufacturing process.
• Contactless Temperature Measurement
The accurate, contactless design of our thermometer helps reduce the risk of cross infection and eliminates the need for sterilising or disposable covers.