Stethoscope 3m Littmann Classic III: Burgundy 5627
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
Love Your Stethoscope, Discover 3M Littmann Classic III!
The Classic III stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment, patient monitoring, and diagnosis.
Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chest piece. Hold the chest piece with light pressure to hear low-frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher-frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill diaphragm provides the patient comfort.
Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the ear tubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing ear tips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the ear tubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove them.
Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, which benefits sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
Features and Benefits:
- Monitor and assess a wide range of patients
- Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms
- Useful in non-critical care environments such as a medical office, general ward, OB/GYN, ambulatory clinic or urgent care
- 5-year warranty
- Fun and vibrant; match colour and finish to your personality
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
- Soft-sealing ear-tips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
- Suggested Applications: General Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
Littmann Classic III Stethothoscope Specifications:
- Applications: Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
- Binaural Construction: Single lumen
- Chestpiece Finish: Copper, High Polish, Machined stainless steel, Matte, Mirror
- Chestpiece Technology: Double-sided
- Chestpiece Weight: 82 g
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
- Headset Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Most Significant Environmental Benefit: 3M™ Littmann® next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, and does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- Net Weight (Metric): 150 g
- Overall Length (Metric): 69 cm, 69 mm
- Performance: 8
Here’s what makes the Classic III stethoscope stand out:
Review the Littmann Stethoscopes Comparison Chart before you decide:
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park