Braun ThermoScan 7 is the flagship product of Braun thermometers and it is ideal for a surgery or Home Use. This ear thermometer features the new patented Age Precision Technology an age-adjustable fever guidance which completely takes the guesswork out of interpreting child’s temperature.
- Age Precision age adjustment
- Colour coded LCD to help interpret temperature
- Large backlit LCD screen on the front panel
- ExacTemp positioning system
- Night light
- Stylish new ergonomics and aesthetics
- Separate memory button
- Memory stores last 9 temperatures
- Smart silver blue design
- Practical storage case
- Heated tip for better accuracy
Clinical research shows that the definition of fever changes with a childs age*. But many parents and guardians don’t know this. What is fever in a newborn can be a normal temperature in a four year-old. So to help you interpret your childs temperature at first sight, Braun have developed the new Braun ThermoScan 7 digital ear thermometer with unique Age Precision technology.
Thanks to its pre-warmed tip, Braun ThermoScan thermometers are already regarded as a benchmark for accuracy, and are widely used and endorsed by doctors around Europe.
Now with new Age Precision technology they gives you even more accuracy and reassurance when it comes to interpreting your childs temperature.
* Reference: Herzog L., Philips S. Addressing Concerns About Fever. Clinical Paediatrics. 2011: 50 (no.5): 383-390.