Fully Integrated – I3 Integration with your Patients Administration System
to include Socrates, HealthOne, Helix Practice Manager (HPM) and CompleteGP.
Fully integrated system.
SpiroConnect is the most accurate and simple to use PC Based spirometer available.
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
Its proven turbine technology creates less rotational resistance, making it more sensitive to low flow rates. Whats more, its advanced antistatic plastic improves measurement accuracy, making it easier to attain precise spirometry test results.
What do our customers think?
Doctor Dermot Nolan, GP, Tramore, Co Waterford.
“The bluetooth SpiroConnect handset is an excellent compact device. Being able to view results on the computer screen is helpful for clinicians and also for patients. The integration to Socrates software was easy and smooth plus it ensures greater accuracy. I would recommend the device to practices either upgrading or starting in spirometry.”
(1.3.5)Offer spirometry to adults, young people and children aged 5 and over if a diagnosis of asthma is being considered. Regard a forced expiratory volume in 1second/forced vital capacity (FEV1/FVC) ratio of less than 70% (or below the lower limit of normal if this value is available) as a positive test for obstructive airway disease (obstructive spirometry).
SpiroConnect is endorsed by Respiratory Matters, a recognised ARTP Centre in spirometry training in primary care, and is the perfect spirometer for the busy GP practice or CCGs using a variety of clinical systems.
Key Features & Benefits of Integration:
- Enhances patient care streamlines the test procedure, allowing you to concentrate on caring for your patients
- Increases patient safety diagnostic test results are filed to the correct medical record on your PAS
- Saves timereduces administration allowing you to increase patient flow throughout
- Accurate data reduces errors
How does it work
- Fully integrated with Socrates, HealthOne, HPM and CompleteGP – Saves time and increases patient safety
- 1 Year MediServe Support – Includes technical support, repair and servicing with loan equipment if required
- Wireless Bluetooth Connection Improves convenience for the clinician and patient
- Includes GLI Predicted Values – As recommended by the Association for Respiratory Technology and Physiology (ARTP)
- Innovative Vertical Turbine – makes it more sensitive to low flow rates than other turbine spirometers
- Quick and Simple Calibration Verification – in accordance with current guidelines
What’s inside the package
- 1 Year MediServe Support
- SpiroConnect Spirometer
- SpiroConnect PC software
- USB dongle
- 100 x One-way mouthpieces
- 5 x PeraSafe sterilising agent sachets
- Protective hard carry case
SpiroConnect is easy to use, extremely stable, reliable and accurate at all flows.
It uses proven turbine technology but with a range of innovative enhancements.
By orientating the turbine vertically rather than horizontally, there is less rotational resistance which makes it more sensitive to low flow rates than other turbine spirometers.
This, in addition to the use of an advanced antistatic plastic, significantly enhances measurement accuracy, particularly when testing COPD and Asthma patients. The latest Bluetooth technology means it can be used as a portable device connecting wirelessly to a PC, laptop or tablet.
Turbine spirometers are characterised by extremely stable calibration. In contrast other types of spirometer transducer may be sensitive to environmental factors and contamination.
Its performance has been independently tested in a study aiming to establish the accuracy of spirometry measurements produced by SpiroConnect® in comparison to those obtained from a pitot-type spirometer and no clinically significant differences in the FEV1 or VC measurements occurred in the two devices.
SpiroConnect® with its patented vertical turbine technology and Bluetooth connectivity combines all known advantages of existing turbine spirometers with technological innovations to deliver precision spirometry for diagnoses and management of Asthma and COPD.
SpiroConnect® is the only turbine spirometer achieving the low flow sensitivity required by the ATS/ERS guidelines of 0.025l/sec – particularly important for the diagnosis and monitoring of COPD, a condition characterised by an extended period of low flow in the spirometry manoeuvre.
As previously stated, SpiroConnect is endorsed by Respiratory Matters,a recognised centre in spirometry training in primary care. It features the new Global Lung Initiative (GLI) Predicted Values as recommended by the Association for Respiratory Technology and Physiology (ARTP) and measures all of the key spirometry indices including VC, FEV1, FVC, FEV1/VC, FEV1/FVC, PEF, FET, all user configurable.
Designed by the inventor of the Micro Medical spirometer range, SpiroConnect is perfect for the busy GP surgery or CCGs using a variety of clinical systems. It is fully integrated with the Socrates, HealthOne, HPM and CompleteGP clinical systems through Intelligent Integration Interface (I3) software. Please view our video below.
Up to 40 user selectable Read codes and a PDF spirometry test report are filed in seconds at the end of the test. Additional Read codes related to Asthma and COPD monitoring, including SpO2, are also filed.
Please watch our I3 Socrates SpiroConnect Integration Explainer Video:
Find out why SpiroConnect’s new vertical turbine is more accurate and easier to use: Turbine Spirometer Calibration Explained
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like
You may also like…
Vitalograph 3 Litre Calibration Syringe€563.90ex VAT€693.60inc VAT
Spiroconnect PC Based Spirometer – Quarterly Rental€134.00ex VAT€164.82inc VAT