Vitalograph 3 Litre Calibration Syringe
Vitalograph precision syringes provide quick and easy accuracy checks with reliability and fast verification.
Providing assured accuracy for calibration verification and linearity checking.
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
The 3L precision syringe can be used with flow or volume sensor systems and is compatible with any manufacturers’ equipment. Each syringe has a unique serial number and history file with accuracy certified to better than 0.5%.
For flow measuring spirometers, the 2019 ATS/ERS Standardization of Spirometry guidelines recommends daily calibration verification using a 3 liter syringe with a filter attached.
The 3-L precision syringe is recommended for all spirometers as required by ISO 26782:2009. A range of adaptors is available.
- Carefusion (Micro Medical) spirometers
- Vitalograph spirometers
- MIR spirometers
- NDD Easy On-PC spirometer
- Certified accuracy better than 0.5%.
- Compatible with all spirometry equipment; a range of adaptors is available.
- Simple end-to-end volume, no lining up marks or grooves.
- Unique serial number and history file for each syringe.
|3L Precision Syringe|
|Product||3L Precision Syringe Cat No 36020|
|Gross Size||490mm x 160mm x 125 mm|
The 2019 ATS/ERS Standardisation of Spirometry guidelines recommend:
“Calibration verifications must be undertaken at least daily using a 3-L syringe cycled at least three times to give a range of flows varying between 0.5 and 12 L/s (with 3-L injection times between 0.5 and 6 s). If an in-line filter is used in spirometry testing, then it must also be used during recalibrations and verifications.”
Yes. The 2019 ATS/ERS Standardisation of Spirometry guidelinesrecommend:
“A biological control is not a substitute for the use of a calibration syringe. However, operators are encouraged to know their own usual FEV1 and FVC, which allows them to conduct a quick, rough check if they suspect a problem.”
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like