Pregnancy test for early diagnosis in a convenient cassette format.
Human chorionic gonatotropin (hCG), is a hormone produced by the placenta shortly after the introduction of a fertilized egg from the ovaries into the womb.
The early appearance of hCG in both the urine and serum of pregnant women and its rapid rise in concentration during gestational growth make itan excellent marker for the early detection of pregnancy.
- Easy to use inexpensivecassette test for HCG in urine to detect pregnancy.
- Simply put three drops of urine onto the cassette with the pipette that is included in the packet.
- Immunoassay technology.
- CE Marked, FDA Approved,more than 99% accurate.
- Ability to detect hCG, the chemical marker for pregnancy,as early as one day after the first missed menstrual period.
- Sensitive, with the ability to detect as low as 25 mIU/mL hCG in urine and/or serum specimens.
- Simple testing procedure; no special reagents or equipment required.
- Accurate, easy-to-read results in just minutes.