AMH Rapid Test Cassette
The AMH Rapid Test Cassette is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the semi-quantitative detection of the anti-Mullerian Hormone in whole blood, serum or plasma to aid in the diagnosis of ovarian functions.
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
- Fast results
- Easy visually interpretation
- Simple operation, no equipment required
- High accuracy
- Principle: Chromatographic Immunoassay
- Format: Cassette
- Specimen: WB/S/P
- Certificate: CE
- Reading Time: 10 minutes
- Pack: 10 T
- Storage Temperature: 2-30°C
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Accuracy: 97.1%
- Cut-Off: 1-7 ng/mL
The AMH Rapid Test Cassette (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) is a semi-quantitative membrane based immunoassay for the detection of anti-Mullerian Hormone in whole blood, serum or plasma. In this test procedure, anti-AMH antibodies is immobilized in the test line region of the test. After specimen is added to the specimen well of the cassette, it reacts with anti-AMH antibody coated colloid gold particles in the test. This mixture migrates chromatographically along the length of the test and interacts with the immobilized anti-AMH antibodies. If the specimen contains AMH, a colored line will appear in the test line region indicating a positive result. If the specimen does not contain AMH, a colored line will not appear in this region indicating a negative result. To serve as a procedural control, a colored line will always appear in the control line region, indicating that proper volume of specimen has been added and membrane wicking has occurred.
How to use?
Allow the test, specimen, buffer and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test cassette from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Place the cassette on a clean and level surface.
For Serum or Plasma specimen:
Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 2 drops of serum or plasma (approximately 80 L) to the specimen well (S), then add 1 drop of buffer (approximately 40 L), and start the timer. See illustration below.
For Venipuncture Whole Blood specimen:
Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 2 drops of whole blood (approximately 80 L) to the specimen well (S), then add 1 drop of buffer (approximately 40 L), and start the timer. See illustration below.
For Fingerstick Whole Blood specimen:
To use a capillary tube: Fill the capillary tube and transfer approximately 80 L of fingerstick whole blood specimen to the specimen well (S) of test cassette, then add 1 drop of buffer (approximately 40 L) and start the timer. See illustration below.
3. Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. Read results at 10 minutes by comparing the T line intensity with provided color card. Do not interpret the result after 20 minutes.
Note: It is suggested not to use the buffer, beyond 6 months after opening the vial.
(Please refer to the illustration and compare the T line intensity with “AMH Color Card” provided with the kit.)
Normal: Two colored lines appear. One is in the control region (C) and another should be in the testregion (T). The line intensity in the test region (T) is darker than the 1ng/mL line and lighter than 7ng/mL line depicted on Color card provided with the kit.
Indicative of lower ovarian reserve: One colored line appears in the control region (C). No apparent colored line appears in the test region (T). Indicative of PCOS: Two colored lines appear, one is in the control region (C) and another should be in the test region (T). The line intensity in region (T) is darker than the 7ng/mL line depicted on the Color card.
Note: Always compare the T line intensity with “AMH Color Card” and interpret results accordingly.
Invalid: Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test with a new test cassette. If the problem persists, discontinue using the test kit immediately and contact your local distributor.
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like