1 x Urine Multi Drug Test (5 Panel)
The rapid drug test is easy to use and provides reliable results within a few minutes. Tests for cannabis, cocaine, morphines, ecstasy and amphetamines.
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
The drug test “Multi-Drug 5” allows the detection of the following drugs
- Simultaneously tests for 5 drugs
- Immersion time: 10 seconds
- Sample material: urine sample
- Includes gloves, urine cup and 1 cassette
- Result available after 5 minutes
- For the detection of morphine/opiates, cocaine in urine
- For the detection of ecstasy, amphetamines, THC in urine
Urine Drug Test «Multi-Drug 5»
The drug test “Multi-Drug-5” is used for the simultaneous detection of several drugs and their metabolites in urine, including THC (cannabis), cocaine, morphines, ecstasy and amphetamines. The rapid drug test is easy to use and provides reliable results within a few minutes.
- Detects the most common drugs in a single combination test
- 5 drugs simultaneously: morphine/opiates, cocaine, ecstasy, amphetamines, THC
- Easy to use
- Hygienic dip test in cassette shape
- Chargeable to EBM and GOÄ (Germany Only)
- Delivery includes a urine cup and gloves so the test can be carried out immediately
As many drug users consume more than one drug, Multi-Drug 5 tests for several drugs and their metabolites simultaneously. This not only offers you comprehensive screening, but also saves you time and money.
- Obtain urine sample
- Remove protective cap from drug test
- Immerse drug test in urine for 10 seconds
- Results can be read after 5 minutes
Please note: Even though this drug test tests for 5 drugs simultaneously, the test is to be carried out with one test strip per drug. This means that the drug test can only be positive for one of the 5 drugs, and does not have to display positive in every window.
Because it is so easy to use and the test results are relieable, this drug test is not only suitable for doctors’ practices, but also for treatment facilities, by the police, at methadone clinics and by rescue services.
The test is supplied as a completely ready-to-use kit so that it can be carried out immediately. Contains: Urine drug test “Multi-Drug 5”, urine cup, protective gloves and results report.
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like