100 x Siemens Urine Test Strips Multistix 10 SG
The Multistix® 10 SG reagent strip is the reliable frontline test for detection of a broad range of conditions, from detecting urinary tract infections (UTI1) to diabetes and kidney disorders. Accurately gain a broader clinical insight into a patient’s health.
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
The Reliable Choice for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Detection at the Frontline
A multicenter study was conducted to identify patients with potential UTIs. There were 1,887 urine specimens tested comparing the leukocyte and nitrite results of Multistix 10 SG urinalysis strips to urine culture.1
Did You Know?
- Only 10-15% of urine cultures are confirmed positive.
- The cost of urine culture is significantly higher compared to urine strip testing.2
- Combining the results of leukocyte (WBC) and nitrite is a better predictor of the presence or absence of urinary tract infection, than any one test parameter alone.3
Be confident that Multistix 10 SG is a reliable rule-out tool for urinary tract infection (UTI)!
Removes subjectivity by correctly identifying positives
Did You Know?
Studies have shown that when urinalysis is performed with an instrument, sensitivity is increased and positives are correctly identified and reported.5
Instrument-read results provide consistency and reliability, sample to sample: In a study of 10,084 samples, the % error (+/- 1 color block difference) among positive samples was reduced from 12.4% when read visually to 2.9% when read on the CLINITEK® 50 analyzer.
Result Interpretation Accuracy / Urinalysis Testing
Save time and money by providing more accurate results the first time. The use of an electronic reader considerably reduces the rate of error in urinalysis strip testing.
Siemens have over 50 years of experience in serving urine testing needs and continue a tradition of providing high-quality products and services.
- Consistent quality in manufacturing and packaging of Multistix urinalysis strips ensures high quality, reproducible results – each strip, every test.
- Excellent customer service and support standards that you can rely on with highly trained technical support staff and customer education programs including Siemens’ Encyclopedia of Urinalysis.
- Comprehensive product and service offerings including Siemens’ Urinalysis Proficiency Program, urinalysis workshops, and the broadest product configurations in the marketplace.
Multistix 10 SG urinalysis strips are an effective “rule-out” tool for patients with suspected UTI.
Negative Urinalysis Strip Results vs. Urine Culture
In 93% of cases, a negative Multistix 10 SG strip result for leukocyte and nitrite was confirmed negative by urine culture.
The number of false negative samples was significantly reduced when combining the leukocyte and nitrite urinalysis results.
False Negative Samples vs. Urine Culture*
*Further analysis confirmed that a large number of samples defined positive by urine culture did not show a WBC elevation, microscopically.
Test Parameters available on the Multistix 10 SG Reagent Strip:
- Specific Gravity
- Leukocyte Esterase
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like