Pediatric Pulse Oximeter – Yellow
Introducing the Ultimate Health Duo for Little Patients!
We’re excited to offer you a special deal, combining two vital health monitoring tools in one package.
Limited-Time Offer: When you invest in children’s health with a Pediatric Pulse Oximeter, you’ll not only gain a reliable health companion but also receive a valuable gift – Get the Infrared Thermometer (Worth €14.99!)– absolutely FREE!
Note: Offer valid while supplies last.
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
🌈 Pulse Oximeter for Children – Your Reliable Health Companion Discover peace of mind with our Pulse Oximeter specially designed for children. This compact and child-friendly device ensures accurate and non-invasive monitoring of a child’s oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate. Whether it’s during playtime, sleep, or any activity, you can now keep a close watch on their health with ease. The vibrant yellow design adds a touch of fun, making health checks a breeze for your little ones.
But wait, there’s more!
🌡️ Complimentary Infrared Thermometer – Your Essential Health Partner We care about your family’s well-being, and we want to make sure you have all the tools you need. That’s why, with every purchase of our Pulse Oximeter for Children, you’ll receive a FREE infrared thermometer! Accurate and easy-to-use, this thermometer allows you to quickly and hygienically measure your child’s temperature. It’s the perfect addition to your home’s healthcare.
The compact and lightweight pulse oximeter for children in a child-friendly design is used to measure oxygen saturation in the blood and pulse rate. The measurement is performed non-invasively at the fingertip and is therefore completely painless. Its large OLED display, whose orientation can be changed, is dual-coloured and easy to read. The unit also has pulse and alarm sounds that can be turned on or off as needed.
The pulse oximeter for pediatrics is equipped with a rechargeable lithium battery. This is particularly durable and lasts for 5 hours in continuous operation. If the unit is not used, it switches off automatically after 8 seconds.
- Pulse oximeter for children from Yonker
- For non-invasive measurement of blood oxygen and pulse rate at the fingertip
- Pulse frequency is additionally displayed in the form of a bar chart
- Displays the perfusion index
- In a child-friendly, compact and lightweight design
- Easy-to-read and dual-colour OLED display
- Alignment of the display adjustable if required
- With pulse and alarm sounds
- Individually adjustable limit values
- Perfect for paediatric practices and hospital paediatric wards
- With adjustable brightness
- Equipped with a rechargeable 200mA lithium battery
- Battery lasts for 5 hours of continuous operation
- Switches off automatically after 8 seconds
- Dimensions: 44 x 28.3 x 26.5 mm
- Weight: 20.2 g (incl. batteries)
- SpO2 measuring range: 70% ~ 90%
- Measuring range pulse rate: 30 BPM ~ 240 BPM
- Dual color OLED displays SpO2, PR, , waveform, Pulse bar; 4-direction & 6-mode display provide convenient readings; Setting alarm range of Spo2 and pulse rate
Menu- function setting (Beep sounds, etc)
- Lithium battery; automatically power off;
- Gravity function, Automatic rotating read (Option) PI- Perfusion Index indication (Option)
- Pulse oximeter for children
- Carrying strap
- USB charger
- Instruction manual
Measurement Range Accuracy
- 0%~69% no definition
Low perfusion performance: PI=0.4%，SpO2=70%，PR=30bpm:Fluke Index II, SpO2+3digits
- Operation Temperature Storage Temperature Ambient Humidity
- Atmosphere pressure
≤80% no condensation in operation
- ≤93% no condensation in storage 86kPa~106kPa
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park