- EN149 : 2001 + A1 : 2009 Respiratory protective devices – Filtering half masks to protect against particles – Requirements, testing, marking
- REGULATION (EU) 2016 / 425
- ISO 13485 : 2016 Medical devices – Quality management systems – Requirements for regulatory purposes
Model Number: MSK-22
Intended Use: These particulate respirators are designed to protect against solid and non-volatile liquid particles.
- 1. Hold the disposable folded respirator in position over the nose and mouth.
- 2. Pull the straps behind to ears, attach the straps to the retaining dip, improve comfort and prevent leakage
- 3. Ensure the nose clip is securely moulded around the nose, resting the ends against the cheek to obtain a good seal.
- 4. To check for proper fit, cup both hands over the mask and exhale vigorously. If air leaks around the nose, tighten the nose clip, if air leaks
- around the edge, reposition the straps for better fit.
- 5. Repeat adjustments until the mask is sealed properly.
- 6. If a proper seal cannot be achieved do not enter the contaiminated area or it may cause illness.
1. Store in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Storage temperature should be between -30 °C to +40 °C.
3. Storage humidity should be less than 80%.
4. When storing or transporting this respirator, use original packaging provided.
5. Do not store in direct sunlight.
Classification: There are three equipment classes : FFP1 /FFP2 /FFP3 ( see marking on box and on mask ). For the disposable folded Respirator marked “NR” representing Non-Reusable and shall be disposed after one shift.
Approvals: These respirators are tested by SGS institution, and audited by MNA LABORATORIES IND. TRADE. CO. LTD. These respirators are CE marked in accordance with the requirements of European Regulation (EU) 2016/425. The applicable legistraion can be determined by reviewing the certificate and Declaration of Conformity when requested.