Connex® Spot Monitor
Help enhance productivity and patient outcomes by capturing a full set of vital signs in less than a minute. With an easy-to-use, vivid touchscreen display, the Connex Spot Monitor provides the accurate vital signs measurements you need — including blood pressure averaging, custom scoring and spot check or interval monitoring. And with secure EMR connectivity, you can send vitals data directly from the bedside to a patient’s chart — reducing manual data entry to help minimize errors so you can spend more time with your patients.
Adapt to the needs of your facility with an upgradeable design and custom configurations. Help identify and respond to signs of patient deterioration sooner with Early Warning Scores. Take advantage of blood pressure averaging to confidently detect hypertension. And choose from multiple mounting and mobility options, industry-leading thermometers and pulse oximeters, along with your preferred connectivity method.
Designed with Patient Outcomes in Mind
- Quickly and securely access a device with single sign-on (including Imprivata® integration)
- Measure blood pressure in just 15 seconds with SureBP® technology
- Help ensure accurate hypertension detection with BP averaging
- Choose from SureTemp® Plus and/or Braun ThermoScan® PRO 6000 thermometry
- Capture pulse oximetry with Masimo®, Nellcor® or Nonin® SpO2
- Spot-check respiration rate with the Masimo® RRp® technology
- Connect to your EMR with WiFi®, Ethernet, Bluetooth® or Bluetooth Low Energy
- Enter height, weight and BMI with Scale-Tronix®, Detecto®, Health o meter® or SECA scales
- Help identify signs of patient deterioration with automated Early Warning Scores
- Customize your workflow to document patient observations and vitals modifiers
- Meet your workflow needs with mobile stands, wall mounts and integrated exam systems
- Secure patient information with data encryption and additional security features specified by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)