Fully integrated system available for rent!
Our Best Offer Ever! Rent Now, Pay 2023.
Rent our market-leading 24 Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor & DON’T PAY until January 2023!
For the last three months of 2022 the average surgery will have completed at least 60+ 24 hourly examinations with the machine and they will have generated fees of approximately €3600! (based on 12 weeks of 5 tests per week).
The surgery is generating revenue before they even start to pay for this fully Integrated* system The surgery is generating revenue before they even start to pay for this fully Integrated* system.
Furthermore, would you like to add additional parameters like Central Blood Pressure and Pulse Wave Analysis so you can provide more comprehensive results to your patients? Learn more about these extra measurements below.
Free Integration (I3 Integration) with your Patients Administration System
to include Socrates, HealthOne and Helix Practice Manager (HPM).
State of the art ambulatory blood pressure monitor.
The Mobil-O-Graph® is considered as a classic among ABPM devices for use in doctors’ practices and clinics. Its intuitive combined with Hypertension Management Software (HMS) helps to increase the efficiency of day-to-day practice operations and have made the Mobil-O-Graph® one of the most popular long-term blood pressure measuring devices in diagnostics. The Mobil-O-Graph® also optionally offers the ability to determine the haemodynamic condition of blood vessels using pulse wave analysis. This allows for better risk classification of patients, and enables optimised, individualised therapy adjustments in connection with hypertension management. In addition to high measurement accuracy and measured value reproducibility, the Mobil-O-Graph® is also one of the most commonly used diagnostic measurement systems with currently over 400 publications in the field of arterial stiffness.
As recommended by NICE, recording a patient’s blood pressure during their everyday routine gives a more accurate blood pressure profile free from distortion created by white coat hypertension. This allows a more accurate diagnosis to be made. The Mobil-O-Graph can record ambulatory blood pressure for up to 48 hours.
The New standard
Don’t rent or purchase a 24 Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor that you cannot upgrade*.
- From blood pressure to hemodynamics with only one unit
- Modular upgrades via affordable licenses
- The best choice for a reliable diagnosis
One unit – numerous options: Even years after of renting or a purchase the unique upgrade capabilities allow for additional options like central blood pressure or a complete pulse wave analysis with all hemodynamic and vascular stiffness parameters for an ideal cardiovascular management.
*Upgrade options available on new models only.
The Mobil-O-Graph now has the option of adding two extra measurements:
1. Central Blood Pressure
Central blood pressure is the pressure in the aorta, the large artery that sends blood from the heart throughout the body. Experts believe that central blood pressure is more accurate and useful than peripheral blood pressure, because central blood pressure measurement is better able to predict cardiac problems.
2. Pulse Wave Analysis
Pulse wave analysis provides measurements that are useful clinical tools to measure arterial stiffness, and is recommended by international guidelines in order to stratify the clinical risks of cardiology patients with artificial hypertension.
For Mobil-O-Graph’s on rental extra measurement upgrades are available on request.
- Optional step-by-step expansion of ABPM measurement to include central blood pressure and pulse wave analysis
- Longevity due to high international protection class (IP42) and high quality product components
- Clinically validated results due to high measurement accuracy
(BHS A/A grading and ESH)
- Gentle and fast blood pressure measurement using the Auto Feedback Logic (AFL) algorithm
- Easy to use and to integrate into everyday practice
Additional areas of application
Cardiology, hypertensiology, general and internal medicine
- Intuitive user-independent pulse wave analysis measurement
- Identification of hypertension-related phenomena for better decision-making regarding treatment
- Support of medical therapy decision based on central blood pressure and hemodynamic analysis (central blood pressure, cardiac output and peripheral resistance)
- Time saving due to improved personalized medical therapy
- Optimized patient management thanks to intuitive patient report
- Patient-specific risk analysis for dialysis optimization
- Saves time by making specific preparations for the dialysis patient
- Personalized medical therapy adjustment improves the patient’s quality of life
All cardiovascular parameters combined in one solution.
Unlock the devices to perform central blood pressure readings and complete pulse wave analysis (PWA).
In this new form the new license management is unique world-wide. In addition to the basic functions, you can subsequently activate central blood pressure (cBP) or complete pulse wave analysis (PWA) with 8 parameters for ideal cardiovascular management. Determine which values you prefer and make individual adjustments depending on your preferences. All measured data is summarized in clear graphics and can be easily taken from the report.
*1 device – 3 levels via license upgrades
- Reliable data due to the high precision (BHS (A/A Grading) and ESH) of the certified medicinal product validated measurement algorithms for pulse wave analysis
- Straightforward, intuitive use of the Mobil-O-Graph for optimal integration in a study setting
- Maximum data interoperability and reliable data
- Battery contact connector for reliable and correct insertion of (rechargeable) batteries
- Battery compartment lid with haptic feedback for superior grip when opening
- Cone-fit cuffs that fit perfectly
- Alignment aids for correctly choosing and positioning cuffs
- Cuffs without latex or plasticisers
- The Schott plug feedback mechanism enables easy and reliable connection of the cuffs to the Mobil-O-Graph®
- Support strap on the Mobil-O-Graph® belt pouch keeps the cuff tube in its designated position
- USB cable connector with anti-kink protection
- Laminated quick guide for hygienic use
- Step-by-step expansion of the Mobil-O-Graph® to include central blood pressure and pulse wave analysis
HMS CS – The Basis for Comprehensive Hypertension Management
The Hypertension Management Software Client Server (HMS CS) is our in-house patient and evaluation management software and seamlessly combines screening, diagnostics and follow-up.
Secure data management and simple networking form a trustworthy basis for every doctor and healthcare provider, who works safely with sensitive data and networks all areas. You save time through direct and wireless communication and location-independent workplaces by using the desktop software HMS CS in all areas of hypertension management. Through the possible integration into your practice or clinic software, you optimize patient management and guarantee full patient management.
- I3 Socrates Integration Explainer Video:
- Mobil-O-Graph ABPM Monitor
- HMS Client Server Hypertension Management Software & USB Data Cable.
- Carry Case
- Two complimentary cuffs. Choose 2 x Medium Cuffs OR 1 x Medium Cuff and 1 x Large Cuff.
- Battery Charger and 4 x Rechargeable Batteries
- Free Cuff Liners (Pack of 50)
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to use
- Highly accurate: A/A BHS rating
- Creates electronic PDF report that can be easily filed to GP clinical systems
- Small and lightweight – Almost silent cuff inflation, gentle and fast measurements
- Auto-Feedback-Logic – prevents discomfort caused by cuff over inflation
- User friendly recorder for patient compliance
- Day/Night button for accurate analysis
- Highly intuitive ABPM analysis software included
- Unique Bluetooth in-clinic short term monitoring facility
- Bluetooth, infrared, USB or serial connections
- Rapid download of 24 hour recordings to PC
- Results displayed in a wide variety of simple formats (numerical and graphical)
- Patient reports can be compared to clearly show treatment efficacy
The Mobil-O-Graph costs less than €2.30 per day!
With the H.S.E. now offering €62 per patient for 24 hourly ABPM it is imperative that surgeries have an adequate amount of Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors.
Please consider the financial benefits for surgery A and B below:
They have 2 Mobil-O-Graphs and do 4 A.B.P. readings a week per machine for 48 weeks of the year.Their total income is €23,800 and their total rental cost is €1649 Inc VAT.
They have 2 Mobil-O-Graphs and do 5 A.B.P. readings a week per machine for 48 weeks of the year. Their mix is 50% public and 50% private. They charge the private patients €80.00 Therefore, thetotal income is €34,080 and their total rental cost is €1649 Inc VAT.
Renting the machines also takes all the worry away!!
- 2017 Guideline for the prevention, detection, evaluation and management of high blood pressure in adults
- Mobil-O-Graph deployed in ISS space! Read the full article below:
*Terms & Conditions Apply.