Provita Mobile LED Examination Lamp, Cardanic Arm System, Mono Castors 80 Mm, With Dimming Key
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
- Braking effect meets the requirements from ice 60601
- Load capacity of the casters according to en 12528
- All plastic parts are light-resisting
- Central light unit and high gloss metal facetted reflector generate a high level shadowless lighting
- Light source with overheat protection
- High value colour rendering index and optimised colour temperature
- Sturdy articulated arms made from metall with high grade structured powder coating with highest yellowing resistance
- Casters with non-marking thermoplastic tread and treadguard
- Multiple mixture of light
- High life expectancy of the light source
- Low maintenance effort
- Complete recyclability
- Protected interior cable management
- Lighthead with hardened / scratch-proofed safety glass
- With sterilisable handle
- Lighthead can easily be rotated and pivoted
- True-to-position, low-friction cardan joint allows a comfortable positioning of the lamp
- Ergonomic weight balancing provides optimal mobility at highest stability
- Excellent hygienic characteristics through seamlessly covered design
- Adjustable light intensity by four step dimming function
|Colour of lamp:||white|
|Light source:||24 V / 27 W|
|Light colour:||approx. 4,500 K|
|Light output:||~ 80,000 lux / 1,000 mm|
|Light field diameter D10 (mm):||approx. 160 at 1,000|
|Luminous flux (lm):||840|
|Life expectancy:||approx. 30,000 h (light source)|
|Protection class:||IP 20|
|Electrical mains:||AC 100 – 240 V, 50 – 60 Hz|
|Total power output:||35|
|Colour rendering index Ra:||Type 94|
|Red-colouring index R9:||> 97|
|Skin rendering index R13:||> 98|
|Luminous efficiency:||31 lm / W|
|Diming levels:||50 % / 65 % / 85 %|
|Electrical rating after:||DIN VDE 0750 T1|
|Height adjustment (mm):||approx. 1,000|
|Pivoting radius of lamp (mm):||approx. 950|
|Operating mode:||continuous use|
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like