Clinell Universal Wipes (200)
…EN14562 & EN14563. Other Features Include: Can be used on ‘dirty hands’ (i.e. soiled hands), unlike alcohol gel rubs, which can only be used on ‘physically clean hands’. Dermatological tested….
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
Clinell Universal Wipes provide a single, universal product for surface disinfection and cleaning of non-invasive medical devices. Containing a unique, patented antimicrobial formula they can be used as a skin-friendly, disinfectant and detergent wipe – replacing the need for multiple wipes and surface cleaners.
Durable dispensers can be mounted on any convenient surface from walls to shelves to allow easy one-handed wipe access. Proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs – Clinell Universal Wipes are one of the most effective antimicrobial products on the market.
This revolutionary formula contains a mix of different biocides. Each biocide has a different mechanism of action, reducing the risk of germs developing resistance.
*According to European Standart Tests: EN1275, EN1276, EN12054, EN14245, EN14561, EN14562 & EN14563.
Other Features Include:
- Can be used on ‘dirty hands’ (i.e. soiled hands), unlike alcohol gel rubs, which can only be used on ‘physically clean hands’.
- Dermatological tested.
- Unlike other surface wipes currently on the market, Clinell Wipes are safe on hands and instrument
- Only 5% alcohol content means no sore dry hands after multiple use or damage to surfaces over time
- Easily and quickly available from either dispenser or direct from the pack for immediate use
- Quick use in clinics, wards, or home use for wiping down surfaces, handles, rims, worktops, keyboards etc
- Safe for use on medical devices – three instruments rarely cleaned and shown to cause infections (1,2,3)
- Safe to use in food preparation areas.
- Very high antimicrobial kill count -Proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs!
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like