These Alcohol Disinfectant wipes have broad-spectrum activity against a range of micro-organisms and kill most pathogenic micro-organisms including E.Coli, Staphylococcus, MRSA, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, and many others. it is based on 70% Isopropyl alcohol, is streak-free and has extremely fast contact time.
Why is Azo Alcohol Disinfectant wipes so good?
The azo wipes have a high isopropyl alcohol content which makes it very quick and effective against a large range of micro-organisms. It is compliant with HTM-01-05 guidelines and is validated by European standards EN 1276, EN 13727
Benefits & Features:
- Disposable wipes and sprays for rapid and effective disinfection.
- Powerful disinfectant containing 70% isopropanol dries quickly and leaves no residue.
- Effective against MRSA, E.coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida albicans and Norovirus.
- 99.9999% effective against pathogens,validated by European standards EN 1276, EN 13727
- Tub of 100 large wipes (200mm x 220mm)
Azo wipe cartons should be stored at room temperature. In temperate climates, the shelf life of sealed Azowipes is almost indefinite. Once opened the actual life will depend upon individual storage conditions. When not in use keep the plastic lid closed.
- Please view the Safety Data Sheet