Gloves Vinyl (100) – Medium
Key Features: The box contains 100 ambidextrous vinyl gloves Powder-Free and Non-Sterile Vinyl Clear Disposable Gloves Allergic to latex gloves? We have the answer! An allergy to latex is a…
Discount per quantity
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
- The box contains 100 ambidextrous vinyl gloves
- Powder-Free and Non-Sterile Vinyl
- Clear Disposable Gloves
Allergic to latex gloves? We have the answer!
An allergy to latex is a serious (but generally not fatal) condition, with symptoms including hives, itching, a stuffy or runny nose, wheezing, chest tightness and breathing difficulties.
In most cases symptoms begin within minutes after exposure to latex containing products, such asdisposable gloves. In addition, due to the nature of sweat build up, the skin under the gloves can be red and scaly, leading to eczema. These symptoms are caused by an allergy to the protein found in natural rubber, so naturally avoidance is the best way to prevent any reactions.
The number of people showing these latex allergy-related symptoms has significantly increased over the last decade, so much so that many companies who require disposable gloves are opting for alternatives to latex just to be on the safe side. If you have employees who are allergic to latex, here are the best alternative disposable gloves you can buy.
Another naturally latex-free solution is vinyl disposable gloves, made using synthetic materials to avoid allergic reactions. These gloves are very common in the healthcare and catering sectors and due to vinyl having a less elastic nature than nitrile, they tend to have a looser fit and smooth, comfortable feel. They’re also a great cost-effective alternative to latex and nitrile options.
Vinyl gloves are allergen-, latex-, and powder-free, helping to reduce potential allergic reactions. Vinyl gloves are frequently used in the food industry and in hospitals for light, non-contaminated procedures.
Differences between nitrile and vinyl gloves: Nitrile gloves are perfect for the healthcare business because their resilient, puncture-resistant material keeps up well when exposed to chemicals, viruses, and biological threats in high-risk scenarios. Vinyl gloves, on the other hand, are usually the cheapest latex-free glove choice and are suited for short-term use. As a result, they’re best suited to the food service industry and other industries that require frequent glove changes.
Disposable gloves usually have a thickness of 4-8 mils. The optimal thickness for disposable vinyl gloves is determined on the application. Lower-gauge gloves are best for tasks that need dexterity, flexibility, and a good sense of touch. Higher-gauge gloves, on the other hand, offer more durability but less flexibility.
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like