Gloves Nitrile (100) PF – Medium
Our high quality Nitrile Gloves offer optimal performance and protection.
Buy 10 Boxes for €39.90!
Only €3.99 per box (100)
Discount per quantity
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
Our disposable examination gloves are strong, high quality non sterile powder free blue nitrile gloves. Nitrile disposable gloves that are the ideal medical glove and surgical glove for healthcare personnel.
These nitrile gloves offer optimal performance and protection. Manufactured to a high standard our disposable nitrile gloves eliminate the risk of allergic reactions associated with latex gloves. Textured finish provides enhanced fingertip grip and dexterity in both wet and dry conditions. Additionally, they are ideal for sensitive skin. There are 100 gloves per box.
- Powder Free
- Non Sterile
- Latex Free
Allergic to latex gloves? We have the answer!
Nitrile gloves are ideal for those who suffer from latex allergies. An allergy to latex is a serious (but generally not fatal) condition, with symptoms including hives, itching, a stuffy or runny nose, wheezing, chest tightness and breathing difficulties.
In most cases, symptoms begin within minutes after exposure to latex-containing products, such as disposable gloves. In addition, due to the nature of sweat build-up, the skin under the gloves can be red and scaly, leading to eczema. These symptoms are caused by an allergy to the protein found in natural rubber, so natural avoidance is the best way to prevent any reactions.
The number of people showing these latex allergy-related symptoms has significantly increased over the last decade, so much so that many companies requiring disposable gloves are opting for alternatives to latex just to be safe. If you have employees who are allergic to latex, here are the best alternative disposable gloves you can buy.
These gloves are made using nitrile butadiene, which is a synthetic rubber, therefore removing the natural protein that causes latex allergy. Apart from this difference, these gloves are the same high quality that you need for any practical application soft, supple and comfortable to wear. While they are not suitable for use when working with nitric acid or other strong oxidizers, they are perfectly acceptable for use in the healthcare, catering and food preparation industries.
Therefore, if you are concerned about allergies from using latex gloves, our Hibernia Medical nitrile gloves make the perfect alternative. Still offering superb comfort and flexibility, these gloves should not irritate the skin even if you are prone to allergic reactions. The high-quality material chosen is very resistant to punctures, giving you added peace of mind and allowing you more scope when it comes to more challenging or physical tasks. Their resistance to puncturing and chemicals is also superb, making them a highly versatile choice and a great all-rounder. Textured fingertips add grip, and the powder-free construction helps minimise dust contamination.
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like