- Practical design
- The drawers can be fitted with one full-size ISO module or two half-size ISO modules.
- ISO trolley models with a height of 850 mm or 1,070 mm, tailored to your processes
- For unequalled flexibility: ISO trolleys 850 mm high can be fitted with up to 8 full-size or 16 half-size ISO modules; ISO trolleys 1,070 mm high can be fitted with up to 11 full-size or 22 half-size ISO modules.
- An overview of the drawer layout options for full-size and half-size ISO modules can be found on page 51.
- Easy exchange of modules for fast replenishment of ISO trolleys.
- The modules can be removed without tilting or tipping.
- All ISO module drawers have recessed grips, making it much easier to remove the modules.
- Take safety and security even further!
- Innovative lock designs with state-of-the-art technology.
- Wall protecting wheels protect the trolleys, furniture and the walls from damage
- Closed double easy-roll ball-bearing castors, non-contact marking and abrasion-free quality. Easy-to-manoeuvre, silent ISO trolleys.
- Hidden drawer slides and full pullout function for optimal hygiene
- Drawers with automatic pull-in function and Airmatic shock absorber system.
- Easy to remove front makes cleaning simple
- Germs stand no chance! The special antimicrobial coating fights any local germs effectively, leaving them no place to spread.
ISO Trolley as ISO trolley 260.0031.0, however with 1 x drawer for modules of max. 50 mm height, 3 x drawers for modules of max. 100 mm height and 1 x drawer for modules of max. 200 mm height. Modules not included.
Modules not included.
SCHMITZ’s market-leading ISO trolleys offer the perfect assistance for everyday clinical practice. Hardwearing and flexible – varimed® ISO trolleys are used in almost every German clinic.
A customised range of options ensures systems perfectly tailored to your structures – we organise your workplace.
Different heights, different drawer configurations, full-size or half-size ISO modules – the SCHMITZ ISO trolley adapts to your daily work processes.
Hygiene taken a step further
Removable drawer panels and closed surfaces enable rapid, complete and simple cleaning – a cleaning standard redefined by SCHMITZ.
Perfect hygiene standard
Nearly complete elimination of germs thanks to antimicrobial coatings – no chance for multidrug-resistant pathogens.
As individual as your requirements
Colour and configuration concept guarantees ideally matched design options.
The antimicrobial coating ensures effective and long-lasting reduction of bacteria, mould and fungi colonisation. Because of the antimicrobial coating, certain germs are reduced to up to 80% after 15 min and up to 99% within the first two hours. It inhibits growth of a wide spectrum of microorganisms:
- Aspergillus Niger
The anti-microbial coating has been tested to ISO 22196:2011 to substantiate the reduction of microbes. Only coatings with a minimum reduction of 95% are approved.
Please view the Schmitz ISO Trolley Brochure here.