The Liebherr MKUv 1613 vaccine fridge is designed and manufactured in Austria to the highest standards, is QCCP approved, and is ideal for use in pharmacies, doctors surgeries, hospitals and laboratories.
Liebherr MKUv 1613 Pharmacy Small Fridge Glass Door W600mm / D615mm / H820mm
Quality Care Pharmacy Program (QCPP) approved
Capacity 141 litres
ENERGY EFFICIENT only 0.747 kWh / 24 hrs
Integrated alarms and data memory
External temperature and alarm documentation
ISO 60068-3 ensures optimal temperature stability & consistency
HACCP compliant electronic controller
24 Months Warranty
Dynamic refrigeration system
3 adjustable storage shelves base
Mediline vaccine refrigerators with Comfort electronic controllers are the ideal refrigeration solution for your medical practice or pharmacy. These caccine fridges meet the exacting demands made of medical appliances. The temperature can be set from 3 C to 16 C but comes set at 5 C . The forced-air cooling system in conjunction with the precision electronic controller ensures temperature consistency and uniform temperature distribution in the interior.
The precision Comfort electronic controller with digital temperature display enables temperatures to be set to 1/10 C accuracy. Symbols indicate the operating status of the appliance at all times. To satisfy laboratory hygiene requirements, the Comfort electronic controller is flush-mounted and has an easycleanmembrane keypad.
Integrated Alarm Systems
A visual and audible temperature alarm alerts the user if temperature deviation limits are exceeded. The parameters for the temperature alarm can be individually set. In addition, a visual and audible door alarm is raised if the door is open for longer than 1 minute. Furthermore, the laboratory appliances with Comfort electronic controllers have a visual power failure alarm when mains power returns and a sensor defect alarm.
Integrated Data Memory
The Comfort electronic controller has an integrated data memory. It logs the maximum and minimum internal temperatures that occurred once the set temperature was reached, the last three temperature alarms and power failures, together with the time, date and duration of the alarm. The respective data can be recalled using the AlarmLog function and read on the display panel.
The laboratory appliances with Comfort electronic controllers provide 1-point calibration for accurate temperature control. This permits compensation between the set temperature and the actual internal temperature. Positive or negative changes to the correction value can be made in steps of 0.1K.
Maximum Temperature Stability and Temperature Consistency
In conjunction with the precision Comfort electronic controller, the forced-air cooling system of the vaccine refrigerators ensure maximum temperature stability and high temperature consistency. The laboratory refrigerators are equipped with a secondary safety thermostat to prevent temperatures below 2 C in case of a fault. All the vaccine fridges with Comfort electronic controllers are tested according to the NF X 15-140 standard with regard to maximum temperature stability and optimal temperature consistency.
Pre-equipped Smart Monitoring
Liebherr SmartMonitoring offers a comprehensive solution for documenting and monitoring measurement and operating data, alarm messages and appliance statuses. The SmartCoolingHub required for this can be connected directly to this appliance via the pre-equipped RS 485 interface.
Alarm test function
This test function can be used to check whether an internally or externally connected alarm system is functioning correctly. The appliance’s refrigeration performance is not affected by this test.
Pharmaceutical storage: DIN 58345
DIN stands for ‘Deutsches Institut für Normung’ (German Institute for Standardization). This Institute’s specialist bodies define industry standards. DIN 58345 relates to pharmaceutical refrigerators that are used to store pharmaceuticals at operating temperatures of between 2°C and 8°C. DIN 58345 currently reflects the latest technological advances and establishes precisely formulated requirements in relation to pharmaceutical refrigerators.
Digital temperature display
The digital temperature display indicates the refrigerator’s interior temperature to the exact degree. This can be easily read from the outside to give users immediate information and without the need to open the appliance
Forced air cooling
Highly efficient fans cool freshly stored produce quickly and maintain an even refrigeration temperature throughout the interior.
Efficient refrigeration system
Liebherr guarantees the outstanding quality of its refrigeration systems through expertise derived from decades of experience in the refrigeration technology sector, and through continuous research and development. By employing only premium-quality compressors, condensers, evaporators and other refrigeration components the energy consumption and operating costs of Liebherr appliances are significantly reduced.
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like