The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PCs USB port and using the free software.
This standalone data logger measures and stores more than 32,000 temperature readings over a -40 to 125C (-40 to 257F)
range with a resolution of 0.1C (0.2F).
Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis.
The high contrast LCD can show a variety of temperature information. At the touch of a button, the user can cycle between the
current, maximum and minimum stored values for temperature.
The data logger is supplied with a lithium metal battery which typically gives two years logging life.
- -40 to 125C (-40 to 257F) measurement range
- Stores over 32,000 readings
- Logging rates between 1 second and 12 hours
- High contrast LCD, with four digit temperature display function
- Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
- Supplied with a Type 2 thermistor probe