The McDavid ELITE Bio-Logix™ Knee Brace combines rigid and soft materials for precise, semi-rigid support with an adaptive fit. The Sleeve-Lock folds up, down and over the brace to secure like no other. LIGHTWEIGHT LOW PROFILE – Semi-rigid lightweight + highly-supportive brace that helps with pain relief and support for various moderate to major instabilities and conditions. PERFORMANCE/PROTECTION – Advanced hinge design featuring over-molded integration of anatomical lateral/medial C-Supports for ultimate Body-In-Motion performance. RANGE OF MOTION – Brace has a fluid feel and natural range of motion via Bi-Lateral aluminum dual axis geared hinges. COMFORT – Features Self-Adaptive Flex-Fit shin and thigh pads with air-flow channels that wick away moisture and provide full adjustability and support. ADJUSTABLE – Anti-Migration Straps for adjustable precision fit. Our strap system allows for exceptional adjustment range and structural support. RECOVER FASTER – Can provide relief for injuries such as Hyper-Extended Knee, Dislocated Kneecap, ACL Injuries, MCL Injuries more… UNISEX – Designed for both Men and Women. LEFT OR RIGHT – Anatomically specific for Right or Left Knee HSA/FSA ELIGIBLE PATENT PENDING WASH CARE: Hand wash cold. Air dry onlyIncludes Compression Sleeve: Comes included with a compression sleeve that fits under the brace. Sleeve provides perfect combo of Sports medicine: support, comfort, fit, performance, and recovery. Sleeve features an Innovative Sleeve-Lock Fit™ System compression that wraps over brace exterior/straps adding support and fit. Brace can be worn with or without included compression sleeve Variety of sleeve options available that are exclusively compatible with Bio-Logix™ Knee Brace: Patella Support Sleeve or Padded Sleeve
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like