Coaguchek Pro II System (Roche)
The CoaguChek Pro II instrument kit contains:
- 1 CoaguChek Pro II instrument
- 1 handheld power supply unit
- 1 user manual in English
Save €’s compared to elsewhere!
Free Reagents (48) & Lancets (200) worth €240.42! While Stocks Last.
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
Expanding coagulation testing
The CoaguChek Pro II Coagulation Meter from Roche features multiple enhancements to the previous generation of CoaguChek devices (CoaguChek XS Plus and CoaguChek XS Pro). It brings the lab closer to the patient in the hospital environment. In addition, this piece of medical equipment continues to support Vitamin K Antagonist (VKA) therapy monitoring in the professional segments, such as anticoagulation (AC) clinics and doctor’s offices.
Two assays can be determined with the new CoaguChek Pro II meter – Prothrombin Time (PT) (with extended claims), as well as Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (aPTT).
The CoaguChek Pro II meter features
- 2-D barcode reader for patient, operator and controls identification for faster ID entry
- Universal battery pack, charging via power adapter and/or Base Unit *(HBU)
- Enhanced connectivity through wireless technology and/or the unique QR code feature
- PT/INR results in approximately 1 minute
- aPTT results in less than 5 minutes
- Side and top dosing options with a drop of venous, capillary or arterial fresh whole blood (min. 8 L)
From the floors to the OR to the ER to the ICU, aPTT and PT results are in your hands in real time
- Critical information is available when and where it is needed most
- Wireless connectivity and bar code reader for digital input and output
- QR code feature enables data transmission to any data management system immediately, with no need
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park