- 1 year MediServe Support included – Includes unlimited technical support and repair and servicing with loan equipment
- Hook up advisor – Highlights loose or disconnected leads with a ‘traffic light’ signal quality indicator
- Lead Reversal Detection – Indicates the misplacement of electrodes pre-aquisition
- Resting Rhythm feature – Allows the recording of a rhythm strip for up to 20 minutes
- ETM Algorithm – High quality automated interpretation
The CS-104 is ideal for the busy GP practice and includes a Lead Reversal Detection system which clearly indicates the misplacement of electrodes pre-aquisition. The hook up advisor feature helps to highlight loose or disconnected leads with a ‘traffic light’ signal quality indicator. Both of these features help to simplify and speed up the ECG acquisition process.
A Resting Rhythm feature allows you to record a rhythm strip for up to 20 minutes if required and the hub can be used to acquire an ECG from the monitoring screen, meaning the clinician can remain close to the patient while taking the ECG. The advanced ETM Algorithm is a high quality and accurate algorithm for ECG interpretation.
Using the included I3 software*, the Schiller CS-104 ECG machine is fully integrated with all the leading clinical systems. The software automatically files a high quality ECG report (as a PDF) and coded result to the patient’s record on test completion.
The system is supplied with all the required software and accessories and includes a one year MediServe Support package to ensure that your service continues to run smoothly.
What’s inside the package?
- Schiller CS-104 ECG System
- 5 Metre USB Extension Cable
- 100 Ambu SUPAtab ECG electrodes
- 10 Ambu crocodile clips
- Padded Weave Transit Case
Laptop/PC not included.
CARDIOVIT CS-104 combines all essential ECG features and desired possibilities in an integrated system. CARDIOVIT CS-104 is also available as resting ECG PC software and spirometry PC software.
With the CARDIOVIT CS-104, SCHILLER offers a complete ECG system for practices, clinics and hospitals. The unit includes a PC, a monitor, a trolley and a wireless (MS-12 blue) or wired (MS-12 USB) acquisition module. Optionally, CARDIOVIT FT-1 can be used for ECG acquisition. Everything is pre-installed and tested by SCHILLER, ready to be used in the clinical practice.
- Resting ECG with the SCHILLER ECG analysis program ETM as well as ETM Sport, the automatic interpretation for athletes
- Resting rhythm recording for up to 20 minutes, with optional arrhythmia detection
- ECG Framer: 10-second resting ECG from resting rhythm
- Exercise ECG with optional arrhythmia detection
- Vector ECG, optional
- Spirometry, based on the ultrasound technology of the SpiroScout SP plus, optional
- Integrated workstation for data review from all SCHILLER devices connected to the SCHILLER Server
- Bi-directional connectivity (including worklist and PDQ) to EMR, HIS and PACS systems
The manual attachment of diagnostic reports to a patient’s medical record is a time consuming process and, combined with the inputting of codes, can often mean you spend more time carrying out administration tasks than caring for your patients. Manual data entry can also compromise patient safety, through the attachment of test results to the incorrect patient medical record.
I3 integration provides a solution to these problems by acting as a link between your GP clinical system and a range of 12 lead ECG, ABPM and spirometry devices.
I3 will retrieve a patient’s details from the systems and automatically pass this information to the diagnostic device you want to use, ready to perform your test. Once all the tests have been completed, I3 will then file a PDF report of the test results and any associated coded results directly into the patient’s medical record automatically. This makes your diagnostic testing safer, faster and easier.
CARDIOVIT CS-104 PC Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
Processor: Dual-core, 1 GHz or faster, Intel Core 2 Duo
Free Working Memory (RAM): Minimum 1 GB
Hard Disk Space: Minimum 20 GB (64-bit). 100 GB free space recommended (an average ECG recording uses 60MB)
Graphics Card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver, minimum AMD Radeon HD 3200 or NVIDIA GeForce 9400
Screen Resolution: Min 1280 x 1024, recommended 1920 x 1200
USB: One free USB port is required
MS-12 USB Recorder Specifications
Height/Width//Depth: 95 x 62 x 14 mm
Weight: 140 gm including USB cable
USB cable for PC connection, unit power, and data transmission – 2.5 metre cable length
Illuminated light blue indicating PC connection (and data transmission). Blinking light blue indicating button is active.
Fully floating and isolated, defibrillation protected (only with original SCHILLER patient cable), type CF.
Complies with IEC standard 60601-2-25 and ANS/I/AAMI EC11