The Universal 12 Lead Interpretive ECG machine from QRS Diagnostics is an easy to use, portable and lightweight resting ECG device that plugs directly into any PC. The Universal ECG is ideal for primary care ECG clinics or a GP Surgery on a limited budget. Please view the Universal ECG Brochure.
Features & Benefits
- Incomparable Accuracy: The Universal ECG uses the Louvaine analysis program. The Louvaine algorithm had the best total accuracy of the 9 popular algorithms compared by cardiologists to a standardized database of ECG tracings*.
- Ready & Easy to Use: The Universal ECG includes the Office Medic software, electrodes, electrode adapters and a lead placement guide preparing you to begin testing immediately.
- Draws its power from the PC: No batteries are required with the Universal ECG – the power is drawn from the PC or tablet it is connected to by the USB port. Office Medic ECG Reports Options: (a) 3×4 Simultaneous; (b) 3×4 Sequential; (c) 6×2 ECG; (d) 6×1 ECG; (e) Averaged Complexes ECG; (f) ECG Measurements Report; (g) Avg. Zoom Report; (h) Zoom Report.
- Office Medic ECG reports are transferable to PDF, JPEG and TIFF formats.
- Customizable Reports: Review and zoom into data with electronic calipers, enter comments and modify the Interpretation before confirming the results.
Why purchase the Universal ECG?
- Quick and simple to use– Saves valuable nursing time
- Unlimited Installations– Can be used in as many consulting rooms as required
- USB Power Supply– Powered directly from the PC, no batteries required
- 7 Metre Cable Length– Suitable for the largest of consulting rooms
- 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
We also have a rental option available for only €248 Ex VAT per quarter, Click Here
The Universal ECG features accurate results, real-time graphical display and narrative interpretation.The portability and ease of use with QRS EKG products allows you to perform resting ECG anytime, anywhere.
The software automatically files a high quality Universal ECG Report (as a PDF) and six Read codes to the patient’s record on test completion.
The Universal ECG device is supplied with all the required software, accessories and includes a one year MediServe support package to ensure that your service continues to run smoothly. The included Cardioview software can be installed onto as many of the GP Practice or hospital PC’s as you like, enabling you to perform an ECG in any room. Please view the Universal ECG Brochure .
- MediServe Total Customer Care support package to ensure your service continues to run smoothly
- Powered directly from the USB port no batteries required
- 7 m cable range suitable for large consulting rooms
- Package includes CardioView interpretive PC software
- Quick and simple to use saves valuable nursing time
- Lead fail indication audible and visual for quick diagnosis of technical problems
- Muscle and mains power filters to effectively manage interference caused by artifact
- Advanced ECG features such as on-screen measurements, zoom and report configuration
- High quality black and white or colour PDF reports are suitable for electronic referral
- 10 Crocodile Clips
- Hard carry case included for protection and ease of transportation
- Universal ECG Specifications
Free Ambu Electrodes worth 100 (at list price) with purchase.