Fully integrated system.
Fully Integrated (I3 Integration) with your Patients Administration System
to include Socrates, HealthOne and Helix Practice Manager (HPM).
State of the art ambulatory blood pressure monitor.
The Mobil-O-Graph® is worldwide one of the most popular and trusted ABPM devices for use in doctors’ offices and hospitals. You decide which parameters you prefer and adjust your choice according to your individual needs. All data is displayed in clearly arranged graphs which are provided as a part of the reports. In addition four internationally recognized pediatric blood pressure limits, included in the software as a standard allow for immediate medical decisions for children and adolescents. This unique combination of hard- and software (HMS CS) reduces your workload and increases your overall efficiency. The ease of use facilitates your daily operational work significantly.
As recommended by NICE, recording a patient’s blood pressure during their everyday routine gives a more accurate blood pressure profile free from distortion created by white coat hypertension. This allows a more accurate diagnosis to be made. The Mobil-O-Graph can record ambulatory blood pressure for up to 48 hours.
The New standard
Don’t invest in a 24 Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor that you cannot upgrade*.
- From blood pressure to hemodynamics with only one unit
- Modular upgrades via affordable licenses
- The best choice for a reliable diagnosis
One unit – numerous options: Even years after of purchase the unique upgrade capabilities allow for additional options like central blood pressure or a complete pulse wave analysis with all hemodynamic and vascular stiffness parameters for an ideal cardiovascular management.
*Upgrade options available on new models only.
The Mobil-O-Graph now has the option of adding two extra measurements:
1. Central Blood Pressure
Central blood pressure is the pressure in the aorta, the large artery that sends blood from the heart throughout the body. Experts believe that central blood pressure is more accurate and useful than peripheral blood pressure, because central blood pressure measurement is better able to predict cardiac problems.
2. Pulse Wave Analysis
Pulse wave analysis provides measurements that are useful clinical tools to measure arterial stiffness, and is recommended by international guidelines in order to stratify the clinical risks of cardiology patients with artificial hypertension.
- Optional step-by-step expansion of ABPM measurement to include central blood pressure and pulse wave analysis
- Longevity due to high international protection class (IP42) and high quality product components
- Clinically validated results due to high measurement accuracy
(BHS A/A grading and ESH)
- Gentle and fast blood pressure measurement using the Auto Feedback Logic (AFL) algorithm
- Easy to use and to integrate into everyday practice
Additional areas of application
Cardiology, hypertensiology, general and internal medicine
- Intuitive user-independent pulse wave analysis measurement
- Identification of hypertension-related phenomena for better decision-making regarding treatment
- Support of medical therapy decision based on central blood pressure and hemodynamic analysis (central blood pressure, cardiac output and peripheral resistance)
- Time saving due to improved personalized medical therapy
- Optimized patient management thanks to intuitive patient report
- Patient-specific risk analysis for dialysis optimization
- Saves time by making specific preparations for the dialysis patient
- Personalized medical therapy adjustment improves the patient’s quality of life
All cardiovascular parameters combined in one solution.
Unlock the devices to perform central blood pressure readings and complete pulse wave analysis (PWA).
In this new form the new license management is unique world-wide. In addition to the basic functions, you can subsequently activate central blood pressure (cBP) or complete pulse wave analysis (PWA) with 8 parameters for ideal cardiovascular management. Determine which values you prefer and make individual adjustments depending on your preferences. All measured data is summarized in clear graphics and can be easily taken from the report.
*1 device – 3 levels via license upgrades
- Reliable data due to the high precision (BHS (A/A Grading) and ESH) of the certified medicinal product validated measurement algorithms for pulse wave analysis
- Straightforward, intuitive use of the Mobil-O-Graph for optimal integration in a study setting
- Maximum data interoperability and reliable data
- Battery contact connector for reliable and correct insertion of (rechargeable) batteries
- Battery compartment lid with haptic feedback for superior grip when opening
- Cone-fit cuffs that fit perfectly
- Alignment aids for correctly choosing and positioning cuffs
- Cuffs without latex or plasticisers
- The Schott plug feedback mechanism enables easy and reliable connection of the cuffs to the Mobil-O-Graph®
- Support strap on the Mobil-O-Graph® belt pouch keeps the cuff tube in its designated position
- USB cable connector with anti-kink protection
- Laminated quick guide for hygienic use
- Step-by-step expansion of the Mobil-O-Graph® to include central blood pressure and pulse wave analysis
HMS CS – The Basis for Comprehensive Hypertension Management
The Hypertension Management Software Client Server (HMS CS) is our in-house patient and evaluation management software and seamlessly combines screening, diagnostics and follow-up.
Secure data management and simple networking form a trustworthy basis for every doctor and healthcare provider, who works safely with sensitive data and networks all areas. You save time through direct and wireless communication and location-independent workplaces by using the desktop software HMS CS in all areas of hypertension management. Through the possible integration into your practice or clinic software, you optimize patient management and guarantee full patient management.
What’s inside the package?
• Mobil-O-Graph Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
• Hypertension Management Software
• USB data cable
• Belt/shoulder case and strap
• Two complimentary cuffs. Choose 2 x Medium Cuffs OR 1 x Medium Cuff and 1 x Large Cuff.
• 1 x cuff barriers, pack of 50
• Battery charger and 4 x rechargeable batteries
• Tape measure
• Protective carry case
We also offer an excellent rental package. For more information click here.
For ABPM accessories to include cuffs please click here. Additionally, our customers recommend the disposable cotton sleeves for blood pressure cuffs. The cotton sleeves can be worn underneath the blood pressure cuff to improve patient comfort and hygiene. For more information click here.
As outlined above, the Mobil-O-Graph is fully integrated (I3 Integration) with your Patients Administration System to include Socrates, HealthOne, and HPM. I3 Socrates Integration Explainer Video
In ambulatory pulse wave monitoring, the peripheral blood pressure, the central thermodynamics, and the arterial stiffness are automatically measured over a period of 24 hours at an interval that can be freely adjusted. This can be used to create a hemodynamic day/night profile.