Bundle: BP Monitor, Infrared Thermometer, Pulse Oximeter & Health Scale
Stay on top of the health game with this all-in-one bundle that’s designed to keep you informed and in control. Whether it’s monitoring your weight, temperature, oxygen levels, or blood pressure, we’ve got you covered!
- A&D Medical UA611Plus Afib+ Upper Arm BP Monitor
- Infrared Thermometer
- Pulse Oximeter
- A&D Medical – Precision Health Scale (Digital)
Fantastic Bundle Deal
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
1. A&D Medical UA-611Plus AFib+ Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (UA611Plus)
This A&D ground breaking technology is now used worldwide assisting in the opportunistic detection of arrhythmias – which include Afib+ (or Atrial Fibrillation). The UA-611Plus is clinically validated to the world recognized European Hypertension Society (ESH) guidelines so the user can have complete confidence in their readings.
This device also utilizes the latest 3rd generation technology from A&D, with an easy one button operation incorporating the advantage of automatic fuzzy logic controlled inflation.
The average value feature of the stored data (up to 30 readings) along with the WHO Blood pressure classification indictor allows the user to better control their management program.
- One button control – with latest 3rd generation fully automatic measurement technology
- Unique A&D latex-free and metal-free Cuff (22-32cm)
- AFib+ Screening Indicator
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Blood pressure classification indicator – for easy and clear understanding of Blood Pressure readings
- 60 reading memory function– for recording trending
- Optional multi cuff ranges from 16-45cm
- Average memory reading function
- Clinically validated via the BHS protocol – A/A
- Pack contains free batteries
- 5 year warranty – for complete peace of mind (excluding cuff and batteries)
2. Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer (code: NIDET-306)
- Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
- 2 modes – forehead mode and object mode
- Fast reading
- Measured on forehead
- Temperature indicator
- Fever alarm
- No probe covers required
- 10 reading memory
- °C or °F readings
3. Finger Pulse Oximeter (Code: OXIM)
- Accurate, high quality – AFAC finger pulse oxygen saturation monitor can accurately measure
- S pulse rate and spo2 blood oxygen rate.
- For safe and reliable use
- Fast measurement & easy to use – all you need to do is clip the oxygen saturation monitor on your finger, click the button and wait 7 seconds than heart rate and blood oxygen concentration will show on the screen with the beating pulse bar graph
- Wide measuring range & application – spo2 measurement range 70%-100%, pulse rate measurement range 25-250.
4. A&D Medical – Precision Health Scale (Digital)
A clear step towards a healthy lifestyle, the A&D UC-502 Precision Health Scale uses high-precision sensors to instantly deliver accurate results.
The A&D UC-502 Precision Health Scale benefits from simple-to-use SENSE ON technology providing your results immediately when stepping on the device, displaying them on the integral sharp LCD display.
- Lightweight, compact design
- Durable and stylish glass plate scale
- Select between Kg/lb
- 180Kg/400lb capacity
- SENSE ON technology step on automatic activation to start weighing auto off 4 to 6 seconds after use
- Measures from 0.1Kg to 180Kg
- Increments 0.1Kg/0.2lb
- Drawing on A&D’s industry-leading measuring accuracy
- 5-year warranty
A clear step towards a healthy lifestyle, the A&D UC-502 Precision Health Scale uses high-precision sensors to instantly deliver accurate results. The SENSE ON technology also switched the device off between 4-6 seconds after use saving the battery life.
*Terms & Conditions apply. Offer valid while stocks last.
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like