Bundle: BP Monitor, Infrared Thermometer, Pulse Oximeter & Free Gel Hand Sanitiser
On sale while stocks last….
- A&D Medical UA611 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Infrared Thermometer
- Pulse Oximeter
- Free Foam Hand Sanitiser 450ml
- Free Delivery* to lighten the load
Fantastic Bundle Deal
Discount per quantity
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
We are delighted to offer a New Diagnostic Bundle!
What’s included in this Bundle Deal…
1. A&D Medical UA-611 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (UA611)
The UA-611 benefits from many features developed by A&D for professional clinical and home use.
A clear step towards a healthy lifestyle, the monitor benefits from extremely accurate Oscillometric BP measurement, first developed and patented by A&D back in 1984. It also boasts A&D’s IHB (Irregular Heart Beat)/Circadian Rhythm analysis technology, pioneered by A&D in 2001 and now found on our entire range of blood pressure monitors.
This A&D ground breaking technology is now used worldwide assisting in the opportunistic detection of arrhythmias – which include Afib (or Atrial Fibrillation). The UA-611 is clinically validated to the world recognized European Hypertension Society (ESH) guidelines so the user can have complete confidence in their readings.
This device also utilizes the latest 3rd generation technology from A&D, with an easy one button operation incorporating the advantage of automatic fuzzy logic controlled inflation.
The UA-611 is supplied with the Latex and metal free, SlimFit™ Cuff (22-32cm) giving the user a more comfortable experience.
The UA-611 is clinically validated to the world recognized European Hypertension Society (ESH) guidelines so the user can have complete confidence in their readings.
The average value feature of the stored data (up to 30 readings) along with the WHO Blood pressure classification indictor allows the user to better control their management program.
The quality of the UA-611 allows A&D to offer the user a 5 Year warranty (excluding batteries and Cuff).
The UA-611 provides the user a leading cost effective solution with the reassurance of advanced technology and ESH clinical validation
- One button control – with latest 3rd generation fully automatic measurement technology
- Unique A&D latex-free and metal-free SlimFit™ Cuff (22-32cm)
- Irregular Heart Beat (IHB) indicator
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Blood pressure classification indicator – for easy and clear understanding of Blood Pressure readings
- 30 reading memory function– for recording trending
- Average memory reading function
- Clinically validated to the world recognised European Hypertension Society (ESH) 2010 protocol
- 5 year warranty – for complete peace of mind (based on normal home usage)
UA-611 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Latex and Metal Free, SlimFit™ Cuff (22-32 cm)
4 x AA Batteries
2. Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer (code: NIDET-306)
- Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
- 2 modes – forehead mode and object mode
- Fast reading
- Measured on forehead
- Temperature indicator
- Fever alarm
- No probe covers required
- 10 reading memory
- °C or °F readings
3. Finger Pulse Oximeter (Code: OXIM)
The key features of the Pulse Oximeter:
- Accurate, high quality – afac finger pulse oxygen saturation monitor can accurately measure
- S pulse rate and spo2 blood oxygen rate.
- For safe and reliable use
- Fast measurement & easy to use – all you need to do is clip the oxygen saturation monitor on your finger, click the button and wait 7 seconds than heart rate and blood oxygen concentration will show on the screen with the beating pulse bar graph
- Wide measuring range & application – spo2 measurement range 70%-100%, pulse rate measurement range 25-250
4. FREE Protectus Viridis Foam Hand Sanitiser 450ml (VIR450)
Protectus Viridis foam hand sanitiser is an award-winning product which will make you forget all the gel hand sanitisers on the market! This foam hand sanitiser is alcohol-free, kind to skin, has no grease, no stickiness, effective against Coronavirus and Monkeypox and most importantly, it lasts 4 hours on your hands!
- Active barrier, effective within 60 seconds
- Rinse free & food safe
- Safe on skin & suitable for sensitive skin
- Water-based, non-flammable formulation
- Disruptive technology provides up to 24
- hour sustained barrier using RBT disruptive
- Broad spectrum efficacy
- 100% biodegradable ingredients
- Kills 99.999% of test organisms
- Alcohol & fragrance free
- No special storage requirements
Effective – Efficient – Economical hand sanitiser
During your working day you use your hands as tools for a wide range of functions from the moment you wake up. The Viridis hygienic hand sanitiser residual efficacy keeps working for up to 4 hours.
Washing, food prep, opening doors, contacting frequently touched surfaces and holding loved ones, the list goes on. This leaves your hands very exposed to harmful viruses and germs.
85% of cross contamination is caused by our hands.
When possible, wash your hands with soap and water; but it is also vital to use the best Hand Hygiene disinfectant during your day, whether you are working, travelling, socialising, going to hospital appointments or dentists etc. This will help to stop the transmission of viruses, bacteria and yeast by hands.
WHO (World Health Organisation) acknowledges that hand sanitising/disinfecting is the best way to avoid getting ill and spreading viruses and germs.
WHO supports water based hand sanitisers/disinfectants that have been independently tested to work as well or better than alcohol based hand sanitiser ensuring a maximum kill of viruses and germs. Protectus Viridis™ Hand disinfectant is water based and has been proven to be as effective as alcohol (refer to EN1500 test report) and has passed the relevant EN1500 standard against 60% alcohol at an accredited independent laboratory.
Economical refill packs save cost and waste by allowing you to reuse trigger sprays and dispense bottles. Using our pro-active formulation, Viridis actively protects against harmful bacteria and pathogens even when dry.
5. FREE Delivery* to lighten the load!
*Free Delivery within Ireland.
*Terms & Conditions apply. Offer valid while stocks last.
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like