Wireless Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Clinically accurate. Insanely portable!
Clinically tested to meet both US and European Standards, the iHealth Sense Wireless Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor gives you reliable readings at home or on the go. View your blood pressure and pulse measurement instantly on iHealth app.
This smart wrist blood pressure monitor detects and directs optimal arm position on iHealth app for precise results.
Blood pressure readings are stored on the secure and free iHealth Cloud.
Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor
- Model: BP7
- Classification: Internally powered, Type BF applied part, IPX0, No AP or APG, Continuous operation
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Class 2 SPP
- Measuring method: Oscillometric, automatic inflation and measurement
- Machine size: 72mm × 74mm × 17.6mm ±5mm
- Cuff circumference: 5.3” – 8.7” (13.5cm – 22cm)
- Weight: 105g (±5g)
Power & Battery
- Power: DC:5.0V 1.0A
- Battery: 1*3.7V Li-ion400mAh
Range & Accuracy
- Cuff pressure range: 0-300mmHg
- Pressure accuracy: ±3mmHg
- Pulse rate range: 40 -180 beats/min, accuracy: ±5%
Operation & Storage
- Operating temperature: 5°C ~ 40°C (41°F ~ 104°F)
- Operating humidity: ≤90%
- Storage and transport temperature: -20°C ~ 55°C (-40°F ~ 131°F)
- Storage and transport humidity: ≤95%
- 1 Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Charging cable
- 1 Travel case
Blood pressure readings are stored on the secure and free iHealth Cloud. Monitor blood pressure and pulse trends with intuitive charts and share data with your doctor in PDF or spreadsheet format right from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
– Medically validated blood pressure monitor
– Measurement of blood pressure (systolic, diastolic) and of heart rate (number of beats per minute)
– Detection of arrhythmia
– Best wrist position sensor for optimum measurement
– Evaluation of measurements as recommended by the WHO*
– Easy to use, light and compact
iHealth designs innovative, mobile personal healthcare products for everyone. iHealth wireless products with Bluetooth connectivity for iPad, iPhone, iPod and Android system, allow to easily measure and track personal data and share instantly with family or doctor.
The powerful iHealth MyVitals App will also allow to manage all your health data with custom graphs, statistics, trends.
This unique application tracks the relation between various parameters such as blood pressure, weight, calorie intake and activities.