A&D Medical UA-611 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Easy & accurate readings
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
The UA-611 blood pressure monitor benefits from many of the features developed by A&D for professional clinical use and home use.
A clear step towards a healthy lifestyle, the monitor benefits from extremely accurate Oscillometric BP measurement, first developed and patented by A&D back in 1984. It also boasts A&D’s IHB (Irregular Heart Beat)/Circadian Rhythm analysis technology, pioneered by A&D in 2001 and now found on our entire range of blood pressure monitors.
This A&D ground breaking technology is now used worldwide assisting in the opportunistic detection of arrhythmias – which include Afib (or Atrial Fibrillation). The UA-611 is clinically validated to the world recognized European Hypertension Society (ESH) guidelines so the user can have complete confidence in their readings.
This device also utilizes the latest 3rd generation technology from A&D, with an easy one button operation incorporating the advantage of automatic fuzzy logic controlled inflation.
The UA-611 is supplied with the Latex and metal free, SlimFit™ Cuff (22-32cm) giving the user a more comfortable experience.
The UA-611 is clinically validated to the world recognized European Hypertension Society (ESH) guidelines so the user can have complete confidence in their readings.
The average value feature of the stored data (up to 30 readings) along with the WHO Blood pressure classification indictor allows the user to better control their management program.
The quality of the UA-611 allows A&D to offer the user a 5 Year warranty (excluding batteries and Cuff).
The UA-611 provides the user a leading cost effective solution with the reassurance of advanced technology and ESH clinical validation
- One button control – with latest 3rd generation fully automatic measurement technology
- Unique A&D latex-free and metal-free SlimFit™ Cuff (22-32cm)
- Irregular Heart Beat (IHB) indicator
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Blood pressure classification indicator – for easy and clear understanding of Blood Pressure readings
- 30 reading memory function– for recording trending
- Average memory reading function
- Clinically validated to the world recognised European Hypertension Society (ESH) 2010 protocol
- 5 year warranty – for complete peace of mind (based on normal home usage)
UA-611 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Latex and Metal Free, SlimFit™ Cuff (22-32 cm)
4 x AA Batteries
A classic blood pressure monitor with the benefits of speed and accuracy at the touch of a button.
- Clinically Validated for Accuracy
- One Button Operation
- Pressure Rating Indicator
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- 15 Reading Memory
- 5 Year Monitor Warranty
- Fits 9-14.6” Arms
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like
You may also like…
- Sale! Quick View
A&D Medical UA-767S Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with AFIB+ – Latex Free Wide Cuff 22-42cm
€72.44ex VAT€49.19inc VAT
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure (ABPM)
A&D Medical CUF-F-LA Small adult cuff 16-24cm arm circumference for UA Series
€27.39ex VAT€20.84inc VAT
A&D Medical UA-767S Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with AFIB+€32.99€39.99ex VAT€40.58inc VAT
A&D Medical UA-651SL Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Semi Large Cuff€43.04ex VAT€52.94inc VAT