A&D Medical TM-2657P Waiting Room Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
The TM-2657P is the latest model in the range of A&D freestanding fully automatic blood pressure monitors. A&D widely used in pharmacies, hospitals and GP surgeries for 10 years! Its ergonomic design allows the patient to sit comfortably, thereby improving posture resulting in greater accuracy.
Trusted Accuracy: Clinically validated for accuracy to BHS AA standards.
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
The popular TM-2657P is the latest model in the range of A&D freestanding fully automatic blood pressure monitors. The reason for the popularity of the TM-2657P is because it enables patients to ‘self-screen’ and take their own blood pressure readings (and weight using a connected Medical Scale). This saves valuable clinical staff time, and therefore cost. It also allows clinical staff to see more patients, and to focus on the patients that most need help.
Where a practice has approximately 3,500 patients a waiting room monitor should be considered to help optimise patient screening. Once installed, the return on investment is often less than 6 months.
Building on the reputation of the previous models, the TM-2657P provides fast and accurate measurement, with its compact profile, it is extremely easy to use, and is very durable.
The TM-2657P also offers a diverse range of connectivity options – helping to expand market potential in various locations and areas of everyday life such as hospitals, medical clinics, GP Surgeries, health check-ups, corporate wellness, pharmacy services, and fitness centres.
The monitor benefits from extremely accurate Oscillometric BP measurement, first developed and patented by A&D back in 1984. It also boasts A&D’s IHB (Irregular HeartBeat Indicator), pioneered by A&D in 2001. This A&D ground breaking technology is now used worldwide assisting in the opportunistic detection of arrhythmias – which include Afib (or Atrial Fibrillation).
The “Torque Controlled Belt Drive Method” (TCBM) cuff fastening technology is an accurate, durable and reliable oscillometric measurement of blood pressure on the upper arm relies on the correct cuff/bladder dimensions and pressure applied.
TCBM holds the upper arm perfectly with a personalized cuff circumference, the same measurement preparation carried out by clinical nurses.
- Designed for ‘busy foot fall’ areas to save time and money
- Return on Investment (ROI) normally within 6 months
- Can be integrated into Electronic Patient Record solution (EPR)
- User-friendly small footprint & barrier-free design
- Simple to use, one-touch measurement
- “Torque Controlled Belt drive Method” (TCBM)
- Antibacterial arm cuff cover (included as standard)/reduced risk of cross infection
- Network connectivity options using Bluetooth or RS-232
- Reliable high speed printer with easy paper replacement
- Irregular Heart Beat (IHB) indicator
- BHS A/A Clinically Validated
The TM-2657P comes with the stand.
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like
You may also like…
A&D Medical UA-767S Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with AFIB+
€69.99 €72.44ex VAT€52.88inc VAT
A&D Medical UA-611 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor€33.50ex VAT€41.21inc VAT
A&D Medical UA-651SL Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Semi Large Cuff€43.04ex VAT€52.94inc VAT