P2 Mini Pro Pocket Rechargeable Otoscope Set
- P2 Mini Pro pocket fibre optic otoscope complete with lithium Ion rechargeable slimline handle
- Set of 2.5mm and 4mm disposable tips
- Single port desk charger – compact 58mm x 58mm footprint
- Stylish carry case
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
The Opticlar P2 range delivers high quality, optimal LED illumination. This ensures increased clarity and diagnostic ability.
P2 Mini Pro Pocket Otoscope Set
- LED life is greater than 10,000 hrs
- Superior quality slimline handles comfortable and non slip
- Double ended design aids battery removal
- Long life switch tested for thousands of cycles
- Convenient integral pocket clip
- True Tone LED with fibre optic distal illumination – guaranteed for 10 years
- Guarded tip slot prevents fibre optic sheath breakage
- 3x rotating viewing window, cannot be lost
- Excellent viewing capabilities with large viewing port and window
- Pneumatic testing with integral insufflation port
- Disposable tips in 2.5mm and 4.0mm diameter compatible with German brand so ideal for use in surgeries with a mixture of equipment
- 2 piece modern design
- Portable single port desk charger – compact, stylish and ready to use
- Charge time: 3.5 hours
- Running duration: 5 hours
Opticlar Recharging Pods
- Space efficient
- Supplied with 10ft/ 3mtr lead for connecting to mains
- Meet national and international standards
- CE marked
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like