6 year warranty| 5 year battery| Semi Automatic
Irish Heart Foundation/American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR/AED Certificate
- Chain of Survival
- CPR â€“ Adult & Child (infant module optional)
- Safe use of Defibrillator
- Choking Emergency
- Heart Attack Emergency
- Stroke Emergency
- Safe Airway Position (recovery position)
- The Saver One D is called DAE| Semi-Automatic External Defibrillator with LCD display.
- The device is designed to be used by health care professionals as well as lay people who has duly completed and passed a course BLSD according to international guidelines or higher. The Saver One D is designed to do one or more shock defibrillation of patients| adult or pediatric (children younger than 8 years and weight <25 kg)| suffering from ventricular tachycardia or ventricular fibrillation by means of an electric shock type biphasic truncated exponential (BTE)| with self-compensation of energy would be released in the patient’s thoracic base impedance.
- In the operation mode defibrillation device works in a semi-automatic| your device automatically makes the detection and analysis in continuous ECG| energy autoregolandola selection according to ‘measured thoracic impedance| automatically loads and weapon leaving the operator the choice to press or not the download button to defibrillation.
- Saver One D 200J – Maximum Energy payable equal to 200J
- Â Adult Protocol (prima150J-second and subsequent 200J)
- Â Child (fixed 50J with pediatric PADs)
- The Saver One D is an extremely compact and lightweight portable device| can be used with two types of batteries:
- Battery not rechargeable LiSOCI2 (SAV-C0903) | which does not need any maintenance and when installed in the DAE and in Standby mode has an estimated duration of 5 (five) years| assuming a battery activation tests| self-tests daily| without any ignition of the AED to environmental temperature conditions (20 Â° C) and humidity S / C (45%) or alternatively it allows to carry out a high number of discharges
- Rechargeable lithium ion (SAV-C0011) | recommended for those who intensively use the defibrillator. This battery can be recharged using the appropriate charging batteries CBACCS1
- The Saver One D is equipped with LCD display 5.7 “backlit COLOURS that allows the display of icons with information about the patient’s ECG (single channel)| ilvalore patient’s vital parameters (FC and Î©) and information on the aid and on the device.
- The Saver One D | in addition| is equipped with a particular mode called MONITORING in which it is able to act as an ECG monitor by performing the monitoring of ‘electrocardiogram of the patient by means of a 2-pole ECG cable Login (SAV-C0017) with detection of a single lead (Lead II). L ‘use of this mode is indicated in the medical staff| for this purpose in order to be selected need of’ a password.
- The device allows you to record the rescue data on the SD Memory Card and then re display on PC or print them directly on the printed PORTS-S30