Saver One is a Semi Automated External Defibrillator (AED) designed for a public access use and licensed to administer fast and safe rescues. Practical and intuitive, with CPR guidance and clear instructions able to support users through the whole rescue protocol for effective lifesaving actions.
This highly effective and extremely user-friendly AED is designed to be easy to use for any lay person, is able to detect and automatically analyse the victim’s heart rate and capable of delivering one or more defibrillation shocks if a ventricular fibrillation (VF) or ventricular tachycardia (VT monomorphic or polymorphic with heartbeat >180) is detected. This European designed and built AED is ideal for all PAD applications including schools, sports facilities, offices, factories, hotels, airports… in fact anywhere that a quick response is needed.
The energy is supplied by an exponential truncated biphasic (B.T.E.) electric shock capable of self-adapting to the patient’s thoracic impedance. Furthermore, the AED can be used with Adult Defibrillation Pads or Pediatric Pads.
This Defibrillator comes with one Adult Defibrillation Pad set.
Features and Benefits of the Saver One AED include:
- The device is designed to be used by health care professionals as well as lay people who has duly completed and passed a course BLSD according to international guidelines or higher. The Saver One D is designed to do one or more shock defibrillation of patients, adult or pediatric (children younger than 8 years and weight <25 kg), suffering from ventricular tachycardia or ventricular fibrillation by means of an electric shock type biphasic truncated exponential (BTE), with self-compensation of energy would be released in the patient’s thoracic base impedance.
- In the operation mode defibrillation device works in a semi-automatic, your device automatically makes the detection and analysis in continuous ECG, energy autoregolandola selection according to ‘measured thoracic impedance, automatically loads and weapon leaving the operator the choice to press or not the download button to defibrillation.
- Saver One D 200J – Maximum Energy payable equal to 200J
- Adult Protocol (prima150J-second and subsequent 200J)
- Child (fixed 50J with pediatric PADs)
- The Saver One D is an extremely compact and lightweight portable device, can be used with two types of batteries:
- Battery not rechargeable LiSOCI2 (SAV-C0903) , which does not need any maintenance and when installed in the DAE and in Standby mode has an estimated duration of 5 (five) years, assuming a battery activation tests, self-tests daily, without any ignition of the AED to environmental temperature conditions (20 C) and humidity S / C (45%) or alternatively it allows to carry out a high number of discharges
- Rechargeable lithium ion (SAV-C0011) , recommended for those who intensively use the defibrillator. This battery can be recharged using the appropriate charging batteries CBACCS1
- The Saver One D is equipped with LCD display 5.7 “backlit COLOURS that allows the display of icons with information about the patient’s ECG (single channel), ilvalore patient’s vital parameters (FC and ) and information on the aid and on the device.
- The Saver One D , in addition, is equipped with a particular mode called examining in which it is able to act as an ECG device by performing the evaluation of ‘electrocardiogram of the patient by means of a 2-pole ECG cable Login (SAV-C0017) with detection of a single lead (Lead II). L ‘use of this mode is indicated in the medical staff, for this purpose in order to be selected need of’ a password.
- The device allows you to record the rescue data on the SD Memory Card and then re display on PC or print them directly on the printed PORTS-S30
A drone system that delivers Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) to the scene of cardiac arrests. In doing so, bystanders will now have the ability to initiate life-saving measures while awaiting professional medical care. Out-of-hospital cardiac arrests affect some 275,000 individuals in Europe each year and carry a low survival rate of about 10%.
Research suggests when CPR and early defibrillation is initiated within the first few minutes the survival rate could potentially increase to as much as 70%.
See the video here: