- Ambu SPUR II is the only resuscitator that is made from a SEBS material instead of PVC. This classifies Ambu SPUR II as environmentally safe and fully disposable, thus eliminating all risks of cross contamination.
- Simple is good. But simpler is better.
- Unique single-shutter valve has proven its reliability over two decades of emergency and hospital use.
- The crystal clear valve housing provides an unimpeded view of the valve operation, and the slim design makes it easier to view the mask.
- The Ambu SPUR II provides users with exceptional tactile and visual feedback during resuscitation. The bag is highly responsive, with minimal mechanical resistance – some even says it’s a natural extension of the hand.
- The convenient handle makes it easier hold the unit and to ventilate a patient with just one hand if necessary. The characteristic design provides optimum stroke volume with perfect recoil – yet is smaller and lighter than most other disposable units.
- The Ambu SPUR II also features a unique shape that is small and easy to hold, yet provides optimum stroke volumes with just one hand. The bag itself is thin and responsive and the SafeGrip™ surface ensures that the Ambu SPUR II can be firmly squeezed.
- A stiff and heavy bag can quickly cause muscle cramps and shoulder pain. That’s why the Ambu SPUR II is Ambu’s lightest, most flexible unit ever. And the built-in handle makes it easier to hold and operate, even if the user has very small hands.
- All Ambu SPUR IIs are equipped with a medication port that allows quick medication delivery.
- Adult and paediatric sizes have a soft splashguard for user safety and all paediatric and infant sizes are equipped with an override vale system that helps prevent giving to high pressure into the patient’s lungs.
- Easy attachment of manometer and PEEP valve.
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like