ECG Holter, Faros 180 By Bittium
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
NEXT DAY ECG INTERPRETATION
- Smart ECG machines send digital data to our reporting centre in less than a second.
- Reduce unnecessary secondary care referral with while-you-wait ECG reporting.
NEXT-DAY HOLTER ANALYSIS
- Fit and forget ECG Patch recorders can record from 24 hrs to 7 days.
- Your straightforward report is produced by a UK qualified cardiac physiologist and delivered within 24 hrs.
Expert Cardiology Advice
- We realise optimum patient care can only be achieved when diagnostic results are considered with a full patient history.
- We offer cardiologist or GPwSI support using E-consultation or SystmOne record sharing.
CLEAR REPORTS WITH TRAFFIC LIGHT RISK RATING
Our reports are written in GP friendly language and are accompanied by high-resolution ECG recordings. We were the first to develop an automated traffic light risk rating system for ECGs.
The unique proprietary technology for this portable heart montor is proven to deliver consistent optimal patient management. Our consultant cardiologists are available for detailed advice and guidance when required
|Holter Report 24hr||1||60.00|
|Holter Report 48hr||1||90.00|
|Holter Report 7 day||1||140.00|
with Holter ECG & Report Service.
Bittium Faros 180 package:Faros 180 sensor, snap-on electrode cable set or Stringray adapter for heart rate belt HR belt, Micro-USB cable, user manual, EDF Viewer software, Faros Manager software to adjust sensor settings. *dependent on channel count and sampling rate
- 1-7 days
- ECG Interpretation and Holter Analysis
- QUICK, SIMPLE & EASY ECG ON-DEMAND
- Next Day ECG Interpretation
- Next Day Holter Analysis
- Expert Cardiology Advice
- Clear reports with Traffic Light Risk Rating
- Please click here for a sample ECG Holter Report
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like
You may also like…
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure (ABPM)
24hr Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor – Mobil-O-Graph – Rental€169.00ex VAT€207.87inc VAT