SONICAID MD200 MAXI DESKTOP DOPPLEX
The MD200 Sonicaid Doppler is designed specifically as a desktop unit for professionals requiring a more robust and versatile Doppler. The MD200 has can be used as a mains operated or stand-alone unit using its integral rechargeable battery pack.
Using up to eight interchangeable probes (not included), it enables accurate measurement of foetal heart rate or vascular blod flow. The Doppler delivers superior audio – in stereo when used with a vascular probe. Ideal for measuring ABPI and venous assessment in a clinic environment, when used with 2 or 3MHz high sensitivity probes, the MD200 is suitable for use from early gestation through to labour and delivery. The unit features advanced auto-correlation foetal heart rate processing and can be connected to Huntleigh’s Dopplex Printa printer or Dopplex Reporter software package.
- Mains/Rechargeable battery operation;
- Surface or Roll stand (Option) mounting;
- Superior audio from two loudspeakers (stereo when used with a vascular probe);
- Foetal heart rate display;
- High sensitivity 2 & 3 MHz obstetric probe options for optimum performance from early gestation through to labour and delivery;
- Probe and cable storage compartment;
- Advanced auto-correlation foetal heart rate processing;
- Advanced bi-directional unit with printout capability;
- Utilises the full range of High Sensitivity vascular probes;
- Serial port for connection to the Dopplex Printa or Dopplex Reporter software package;
- Ideal for measurement of ABPI and venous assessment in a clinic environment;
- Less likely to be lost or misplaced than a hand held device;
- 3 Year warranty (3 years on main unit, 1 year probe & cable);
Sonicaid Dopplers – the ultimate in Obstetric pocket Dopplers for obstetricians, Midwives, Doctors and other specialists.