Huntleigh DMX Digital Bi-Directional Vascular Doppler
HUNTLEIGH DMX DIGITAL BI-DIRECTIONAL VASCULAR DOPPLER Introducing the Dopplex DMX Digital Doppler, designed to improved performance in the vascular assessment of arterial disease (PAD), diabetic foot and wound management. Data…
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
HUNTLEIGH DMX DIGITAL BI-DIRECTIONAL VASCULAR DOPPLER
Introducing the Dopplex DMX Digital Doppler, designed to improved performance in the vascular assessment of arterial disease (PAD), diabetic foot and wound management.
Data storage on micro SD card – Store waveforms and sounds for review or transfer to optional DR5 software package for printing reports
Integrated charging & connectivity – USB port for quick and easy charging and communication with our software. Bluetooth wireless technology and stereo headphone connection socket.
Hear the difference – Digital sound processing enables our new Dynamic Digital Noise Reduction (DDNR) system to eliminate the background hiss and the gel filter reduces the loud crackle when gel is applied.
Bi-directional waveform generated from the digital Doppler spectrum with auto scaling feature – Maximises accuracy and clarity of waveforms; essential for patients with poor blod flow.
- Doppler & Arterial PPG Waveforms – Displayed on high resolution colour screen
- Improved Audio – Dynamic Digital Noise Reduction and gel filter
- Waveform & Sound Storage – Store and playback patient tests
- Connectivity & Communications – Via USB & Bluetooth to software package
- Improved Performance – Specially designed high performance probes
- DOES NOT include a probe
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like