Advalon Monofilament Synthetic Non-Absorbable Surgical Suture Black 2-0 45cm 40mm, 3/8 Circle Cutting (12)
Advalon Monofilament Synthetic Non-Absorbable Surgical Suture – available while stocks last!
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
ADVALON suture is non-absorbable, sterile surgical monofilament suture composed of the long-chain aliphatic polymers Nylon 6 and Nylon 6.6. ADVALON suture is dyed black to enhance visibility in tissue.
The advanced extrusion process of the nylon molecule gives ADVALON:
- ADVALON suture is a non-absorbable sterile surgical suture composed of the long chain aliphatic polymers Nylon 6-6.6.
- ADVALON suture is indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation and ophthalmic procedure.
- Due to the gradual loss of tensile strength which may occur over prolonged periods in-vivo, ADVALON suture should not be used where permanent retention of tensile strength is required. ADVALON suture is contraindicated in patients with known sensitivities or allergies to Polyamide.
- ADVALON suture elicits a minimal initial inflammatory reaction in tissues which is followed by gradual encapsulation of the suture by fibrous connective tissues. Although polyamide is not absorbed, progressive hydrolysis of the polyamide, In-vivo may result in gradual loss over time of tensile strength. ADVALON suture is effective as a pull-out suture due to its lack of adherence to tissue.
*Mass Absorption: Time in days required for suture to be totally absorbed in the body.
ADVALON suture complies with United States Pharmacopeia requirement for “Non-Absorbable Surgical Suture” and the European Pharmacopoeia for “Sutures, sterile non-absorbable”.
Smooth passage through the tissue with minimal tissue drag and minimal trauma
Lesser chance of bacterial transmission, lesser chance of infection
Excellent pliability provides exceptional handling and knot tying properties
Superior tactile feedback to the surgeon, minimal suture breakage
Minimal tissue reaction proving ideal for infected wound closure with suture of choice for desired cosmetic outcomes
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like