Advacryl Rapid Braided Coated Synthetic Absorbable Surgical Suture Undyed 3-0 45cm 22mm, 1/2 Circle, Cutting (12)
Fast absorbing Polyglactin-910 Braided Coated Synthetic Absorbable Surgical Suture.
Available while stocks last!
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
ADVACRYL Rapid is a braided synthetic absorbable sterile surgical suture composed of a copolymer made from 90% glycolide and 10% L-lactide. The advanced extrusion process of copolymer, the exclusive braiding process and coating system, gives ADVACRYL Rapid:
With great versatility comes the confidence to meet specific needs
- ADVACRYL RAPID is a braided synthetic absorbable sterile surgical suture composed of a copolymer made from 90% glycolide and 10% L-lactide.
- ADVACRYL RAPID in comparison to ADVACRYL has a rapid loss of strength and absorption rate. The characteristic rapid loss of strength is achieved by use of a polymer material with a lower molecular weight than regular ADVACRYL (polyglactin 910) suture.
- ADVACRYL RAPID is intended for use in general soft tissue approximation where only short-term wound support is required and where the rapid absorption of the suture would be beneficial. Due to its absorption profile ADVACRYL RAPID suture is useful for skin closure, particularly in paediatric surgery, episiotomies, circumcision and closure of oral mucosa. It is also successfully used in ophthalmic surgery for conjunctival sutures.
*Mass Absorption: Time in days required for suture to be totally absorbed in the body.
ADVACRYL suture complies with United States Pharmacopeia requirement for “Absorbable Surgical Suture” and the European Pharmacopoeia for “Sterile Synthetic Absorbable Braided Sutures”.
Features & Benefits
|40% more knot pull tensile strength Vs. in-house limit||Ensures excellent support throughout the critical wound healing period|
|Superior swage point integrity||Advanced tipping ensures minimal suture detachment at the swage point|
|Tighter Braided Construction||Smoother suture surface for minimal tissue drag & trauma and lesser chances of bacterial colonization|
|Excellent Handling Characteristics||Superior first throw hold, easy knot-repositioning and excellent knot security & lesser knot slippage|
|Robust manufacturing process & superior primary aluminium packaging||Least moisture content in the suture foil ensures strength & long-term sterility throughout shelf life|
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like