Opticlar P2 Mini Pro Rechargeable Pocket Led Diagnostic Set – 1 Handle
- P2 Mini Pro Fibre Optic LED otoscope
- P2 Mini Pro LED Ophthalmoscope
- 1 x P2 Mini Pro slim line lithium Ion rechargeable handle
- P2 Mini Pro single port desk charger
- Selection of 2.5mm and 4.0mm single use tips
- Storage case
- Charge Time: 3.5 hours
- Working Duration: > 5 hours
- LED illumination life: > 10,000 hours
- LED guarantee: 10 years
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
P2 LED Otoscope
- Excellent illumination for increased clarity and diagnostic ability average LED life greater than 10,000 hrs
- TRUE TONE LED with fibre optic distal illumination
- Guarded tip slot prevents fibre optic sheath breakage
- 3x rotating viewing window, cannot be lost
- Excellent viewing capabilities with large viewing port and window
- Pneumatic testing with integral insufflation port
- Disposable tips in 2.5mm and 4.0mm diameter, compatible with premium German brand otoscopes so ideal for use in surgeries with a mixture of equipment
- 2 piece modern design
P2 LED Ophthalmoscope
- Superb miniaturised optics provide clear images
- Impact resistant plastic and precise construction ensure ophthalmoscope delivers reliability and performance
- LED illumination Excellent illumination for increased clarity and diagnostic ability average bulb lift greater than 10,000 hrs
- TRUE TONE LED
- Full range of apertures, large spot, small spot, fixation star, slit and red free
- 18 lenses from -20d to 20d to cater for common refractive errors /- 1,2,3,4,6,8,10,15,20d
- P2 lithium Ion rechargeable handle
- Slimline version
- On/off switch
- Pocket clip
- Colour: Black
- Fits all Opticlar and Heine screw thread instruments
- Meet national and international standards
- CE marked
- Single port
- Supplied with 3 pin UK plugs with other configurations are available upon request
- All transformers plug into the rear of the pod so in the event of breakage or malfunction only the transformer has to be returned or replaced
- Supplied with 10ft/ 3mtr lead for connecting to mains
- Charger Dimensions: 58 (w) x 58 (d) x 52 (h) mm
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like