- mini3000 LED Fibre Optic Otoscope
- mini3000 LED Ophthalmoscope
- 5 x 2.5mm AllSpec Disposable Tips
- 5 x 4mm AllSpec Disposable Tips
- mini NT charger
MINI3000 | COMPACT LED POCKET OPHTHALMOSCOPE
- A contemporary, precision engineered pocket ophthalmoscope.
- High performance LED bulbs for accurate colour rendering and bright and homogeneous illumination.
- Maintenance-free – no need to ever replace the LED bulb.
- Precision HEINE optics produce excellent quality images of the entire area under examination.
- Exclusive battery performance indicator which fades according to the current charge of the battery.
- Operation time of up to 10 hours, with batteries that need to be charged less often.
- Attachment clip with integrated off/on switch.
- Easy to maintain two-piece handle and head.
- Award-winning design – maximum quality with minimum dimensions.
- 5 different apertures including a fixation star.
- 18 focusing lenses with a range of -20 to 20 diopters, adjustable via easy-to-reach maywheel.
- Rubber brow-rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses.
MINI3000 | COMPACT POCKET LED OTOSCOPE
- A contemporary, precision engineered pocket otoscope.
- LED bulbs for consistant light output and bright, clear illumination with excellent colour rendering.
- Twice as bright as xenon halogen instruments
- Bulb situated away from the battery to keep cool and preserve battery life.
- Exclusive battery performance indicator – the light fades according to the current charge of the battery.
- Operation time of up to 10 hours.
- Maintenence-free operation – no need to ever replace the bulb.
- Easy clean swivelling viewing window.
- 3x magnification lens.
- Optimally engineered casing surface for the sharpest, reflection-free image.
- Insufflation port (for optional connector) allowing pneumatic testing of the tympanic membrane.
- Pocket clip with auto-off feature – switches off when returned to your pocket.
- Complete with mini3000 handle, runs on standard AA batteries.
- Award winning design – maximum quality / minimum dimensions.