- K180 Ophthalmoscope
- K180 F.O Otoscope
- 1 Set of Reusable Tips
- Hard Case
K180 | DIRECT OPHTHALMOSCOPE
- A contemporary, precision engineered ophthalmoscope. Corneal and iris reflexes are eliminated.
- XHL Xenon Halogen bulbs for accurate colour rendering and bright, clear illumination.
- Ergonomical shape to fit the orbita perfectly.
- Maintenance-free dust-resistant housing.
- Constructed of high-impact polycarbonate for long-lasting durability.
- Precision spherical HEINE optics produce excellent quality images of the entire area under examination.
- 27 focusing lenses with a range of -35 to 40 diopters, adjustable via easy-to-reach maywheel.
- Rubber brow-rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses.
K180 | DIAGNOSTIC OTOSCOPE
- Constructed of light, high-impact polycarbonate making it lightweight and strong.
- Instrument head matt black inside to eliminates reflexes.
- Distal fibre optic illumination with XHL Xenon Halogen Technology for extremely bright, white light.
- Large scratch-resistant acrylic viewing window with 3x magnification which gives you sharply focused distortion free image.
- Easy clean swivelling viewing window built in.
- Insufflation port allowing pneumatic testing of the tympanic membrane.
- Complete with fading rheostat function which enables you to control the brightness of the light beam.