D-Scope Set – Adapt C Cell Battery
- D-Scope with xy contact plate with immersion/polarisation option
- C Cell battery handle
- Combi plate holder for non contact Dermoscopy and single contact plate use
- 10 x single use contact plates
- Stylish zip storage case
- Running duration: 6 hours continuous use
- LED illumination life: > 10,000 hours
- LED guarantee: 10 years
Availability: 1000 in stock
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Trading for over 25 Years
The NEW OPTICLAR VISIONMED D-Scope Dermatoscope takes dermatology to a new level. Packed with features and benefits that have been requested by top specialists in the Dermatology field. Fantastic performance combined with superbly competitive pricing makes the OPTICLAR dermatoscope the all round best proposition when considering new equipment.
- Powered by 4 high performance LEDs for superb illumination
- Provides an excellent screening tool for early detection of malignant melanomas
- First class optics ensure excellent edge to edge magnification free from spherical and chromatic aberration
- Record and document findings with the excellent operating microscope derived optics ensuring first class images using either a simple compact camera adaptor, SLR adaptor or Smart phone camera adaptor
- Switchable Polarisation/Immersion Dermoscopy and non contact Dermoscopy
- Initial examination is easily accomplished using the Polarisation setting on the rotating contact plate, if more detailed examination is required simply rotate contact plate to immersion setting and apply the chosen contact medium, no need to change contact plates
- If non contact examination is required simply exchange xy plate for the non contact plate
Unique to D-Scope Worlds first single use contact plate system
- Simple and effective solution to minimise cross infection if accessing personal areas such as the genitals and anal region fit the disposable contact plate holder and clip on the disposable contact plate
- When finished simply flick the disposable contact plate into a suitable clinical waste receptacle
- Disposable contact plate system can be used with either polarised light or for immersion dermatoscopy
- If the lesion is difficult to access simply remove contact plate and fit the extended small lesion plate, access can now be made between fingers and toes and other hard to reach areas
Adapt C Cell Battery Handle
- Modular allowing users to begin with battery handles but have the option to upgrade to a rechargeable format
- Robust metal sleeve housing batteries
- Knurled surface for maximum grip
- Takes 2 x C cell batteries
- Rotary control allows the LED brightness to be easily adjusted
- Hibernia Medical does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- Hibernia Medical does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Hibernia Medical.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Hibernia Medical for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Hibernia Medical accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, Hibernia Medical does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
- Please check the package and label before opening any products to ensure that you have received the correct items. Shipment errors must be reported no later than seven (7) days after the invoice date.
- Non-stock items and special-order items are subject to a no-return policy.
- All sales of clearance items are final and we cannot accept returns.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you’ve asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
E3 Calmount Business Park
You May Also Like