Recommended for use:
Skin Salvation is suitable for all ages (including babies from 6 weeks), and all skin types, and can be used anywhere on the body.
Skin Salvation’s gentle natural formulation makes it especially suitable for those prone to eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, and other dry, itchy, or inflamed skin conditions.
Great for those who have to wash their hands often, or those prone to cracked or irritated skin, such as gardeners, parents, care workers, healthcare professionals, makeup artists, tattoo artists. You can even safely use Skin Salvation on pets, to protect and moisturise sore paws and dry noses, or as an effective barrier against dampness.
If you need a more easily-absorbed cream for daily maintenance or wider areas, try the daily moisturising cream.
How To Use:
Skin Salvation can be applied to any part of the body as thickly and as often as needed.
Skin Salvation can be used in conjunction with prescribed emollients and medicated creams; just leave half an hour after use before applying your other products.
To reduce the risk of infection when applying on broken skin, use freshly-washed fingers or a spoon to scoop out ointment, and take care not to spread the salve from any infected skin to unaffected areas.
In a cold environment the ointment can be quite firm and harder to apply; this is perfectly normal and is a characteristic of natural beeswax. Warm up a small amount in clean fingers before use to make it easier to smooth on.
If your skin is really dry and in need of intensive hydration, apply a thick layer of ointment before bed and leave it on overnight. We’d advise wearing old pyjamas as the salve can stain fabric over time.
You can also use the ointment in an overnight wet or dry wrap treatment: apply last thing at night under a layer of soft fabric (gloves, socks or wraps) to boost the moisturising effect and reduce itchiness.
As the salve is oil-based and does not contain an SPF, don’t apply to exposed areas such as the face or lips before going out in strong sunlight. Instead, use the salve last thing at night.
Apply the emollient in the direction of hair follicles to reduce the risk of further skin irritation or damage, and don’t rub the skin.
For a lighter, more easily absorbed moisturiser, try the shea butter-based Daily Moisturising Cream, either instead of, or in conjunction with Skin Salvation.
As with any new skincare product, we advise that you test a tiny amount behind the ear or in the crook of your elbow for 24-48 hours before widespread use.
- 98% of people agree that Skin Salvation has improved the condition of their skin (*511 people)
- 96% of people agree that Skin Salvation has helped to relieve the itchiness associated with their dry skin (*509 people)
- 99% of people agree that Skin Salvation does NOT sting on application (*507 people)
- 80% of people agree that Skin Salvation has replaced the need for other moisturisers and dry skin creams (*505 people)
- 100% of people would recommend Skin Salvation to others (*513 people)
“I’ve been using this product for just over a week now and the results are fantastic. The eczema is clearing and my skin is getting back to normal.”
Miss Rosalind Pyne
This is an amazing product that can be used all over the body and face. I cannot praise it enough!
- Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil*
- Cera Alba (beeswax)
- Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp) seed oil*
- Aqua and alcohol (from tinctures)
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract**
- Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile) flower extract*
- Stellaria Media (chickweed) extract**
- Urtica Dioica (nettle) extract**
*organic ingredients. **biodynamic ingredients. 100% biodegradable raw materials
As a product made from natural ingredients such as flowers and seeds, this product can be subject to slight variations of scent and colour. This is perfectly normal and doesn’t affect quality.