Balmonds took the essential herbs and oils used in our original Skin Salvation ointment, replaced the beeswax with shea butter, to make a softer, more-easily absorbed cream for daily use. Shea works with the skin’s natural oils to protect, support and repair the skin barrier.
Balmonds Daily Moisturising Cream is an extra-gentle, all-purpose, unscented natural emollient for the whole body, including hands, face and feet. The cream is safe for use on babies (from six weeks) and children, and in pregnancy. It can be used on any area of the body, including face, hands and feet.
The cream is especially suitable for those prone to eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, and other dry, itchy, or inflamed skin conditions. It’s also free from essential oils, lanolin, dairy or soy.
It can be used as a natural baby lotion or gentle moisturiser for the delicate skin of babies, new mothers or mothers-to-be.
Try it as a massage lotion for face or feet: add a few drops of our Intensive Facial Oil for a gorgeous scent!
It can also be used as a gentle cleansing lotion to remove daily grime or light makeup; just massage into skin and remove with a soft, damp cloth or cotton wool.
Balmonds Daily Moisturising Cream is cruelty-free and certified by the Vegan Society.
- Aqua (water)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) butter*
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp seed) oil*
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil*
- Cetearyl Olivate
- Sorbitan Olivate
- Alcohol (from tinctures)
- Stellaria Media (chickweed) extract**
- Urtica Dioica (nettle) extract**
- Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile) flower extract*
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract**
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Xanthan Gum
- Benzyl Alcohol
100% biodegradable raw materials
Suitable for vegans
As a product made from natural ingredients such as flowers and seeds, this product can be subject to slight variations of scent and colour. This is perfectly normal and doesn’t affect quality.
Apply cream to any part of the body, face, hands or feet as often and as generously as needed.
Apply the emollient gently in the direction of your hair follicles to reduce the risk of further skin irritation or damage, and try not to rub the skin.
The first time you use it, you’ll need several pumps to release the air and begin to dispense the cream. Discard the small amount that collects in the nozzle between applications (it’s not dangerous, but exposure to the air can affect the appearance and the texture of the cream).
For a more intensive moisturiser, especially on delicate areas or if skin is broken or scratched raw from itching, we’d suggest you try our beeswax-based Skin Salvation ointment.
- 96% of people agree that Balmonds Daily Moisturising Cream has improved the appearance of their dry skin (*359 people)
- 96% of people agree that Balmonds Daily Moisturising Cream has helped reduce the itchiness associated with their dry skin (*357 people)
- 98% of people would recommend Balmonds Daily Moisturising Cream to others (*354 people)
- As with any new skincare product, we advise that you test a tiny amount behind the ear or in the crook of your elbow for 24-48 hours before widespread use.
“I have only been using this for four days and the transformation in my skin is amazing!!!!”
“I now use this moisturiser twice a day on my face, it’s also wonderful to use on any sore patches of skin.”