Our hand gel is a blend of ethanol, gelling agent and skin conditioner – this means your skin is cared for, while at the same time destroying harmful bacteria. No more cracked hands! The Zidac Laboratories Hand Sanitizer contains 70% alcohol (Ethanol). Licence number: 100831
Approved by ECHA -European Chemical Agency
The Zidac Alcohol Hand Gel is a hand disinfectant that protects to EN1276 against bacteria and viruses. Containing 70% Alcohol, this sanitizer kills 99.9% of all bacteria. No water required and no need to wash your hands after use. The Zidac hand sanitizer contains quality hand-friendly moisturisers and other means of skin protection.
- Active Ingredient: Ethanol
- Proven To Be Quick and Effective at Killing 99.9% of all Bacteria
- No Water Required, No Sticky Residue, Disc cap dispenser – with a rocker switch.
- Proven to EN1276, Made In England
- Complete With Aloe Vera & Moisturiser – Kind to Skin
For bulk quotations please call the office at : (01) 866 5727
Documents & Certificates: